Ryo’s Daily Challenge

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2014 Jan 13, 21:04:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

2014 Jan 13, 21:04:30 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 19, 12:24:54 by Ryo_D_Disk
Ryo's Daily Challenge

Ok time for the explanation this is just a little game I've come up with once a day I will set a challenge or game in this thread nothing serious no prizes, just a bit of fun to stave off some boredom and all these challenges will have some creative merit to them so whether it be Art, Stories, or a treasure hunt.

These games are all for fun so we shall see what happens and when a new game appears it will be both here and in the chatbox so prepare your selves forums here comes Ryo's Daily Challenges

Secret drawing challenge (Pick someone who has posted in this thread and draw there Oc based on research of their OC

Spoiler:  Previous Challenges • show
[list]
[li]Draw your Original Characters Cutie Mark as a Physical Object[/li]
[li]Write a short story about two or more background characters planning/going to a party remember at least one paragraph[/li][li]Today's Challenge is -Treasure hunt find the thread based on the hints

Hint 1. Look for the Golden Hoof
Hint 2 Valve helped
Hint 3 Doctor Twilight [/li]
[li]Design a new earth pony OC [/li]
[/list]

Spoiler:  Now there are some rules • show

1st All forum rules apply as always
2nd All responses to the challenge go in here and not the chatbox this applies mostly to the Written based events which will be to long to be entered into the chatbox, so I will only post announcements in the chatbox
3rd You have one day to complete the challenge from the moment its posted and until the next announcement is made is your time limit
4th be respectful to others and be creative these challenges are also designed to help with creativity so have fun with the premise of the challenge and see what you can do with it 
5th This is for Fun there is no prize no special treatment or incentive to feel you have to play, It's just for fun and to give you something to do if you want
6th for the treasure hunt challenge when you find the thread in question give it a read or even just leave a comment on what you think and be respectful to the user in question (aka don't spam there thread telling them I sent you there)

Bravo 658

Wavelength, Candycane, and Confetty!

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: A story featuring Tavi and Vinyl • show

The night was young and the sounds of mares and gentle colts filled the the halls of Celestia's palace. Gathered as well as scattered throughout the domain were mares and stallions of the highest grace to take part in the night's activities. Amongst the vast sea of equines, one mare stood out; that mare, is Vinyl. She made her way to an auditorium to observe and lose herself in the elegant music that was being played. She say down and waited for the performer to begin. In the center of the stage was a single grand piano.
Out from behind the curtains emerged Octavia. She sat down and began to play the instrument with extreme precision and with no errors. The melodic waves echoed throughout the auditorium and the audience fell into a trance state of bliss. "Wow, I didn't know Octavia could play the piano....and this well too." Vinyl's trance was interrupted when she felt a hoof on her shoulders. She turned around to see Octavia taking a seat right next to her. "Say, Vinyl, who's that pony playing that wonderful melody?"

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

I found your thread, took me a few minutes to figure it out :)

Go Up