Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 07, 15:11:16
//where are you atm Raven

*Same place I have been, with Princess Platinum, in the castle.

Blizzard_Frost

(Where is everyone? I need ponies to bounce off of)

Misty Fly

*Marble looks inside the book*
Marble ; wow...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Raven is inside the castle throne of Princess Platinum. Marble is inside the library. Both Peaces and Maple are together outside walking around Canterlot making their way to the library. Zealous and Shadow should be outside of Canterlot along with Sandfire's OC. The rest is unknown.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The small group move around Canterlot until finally reaching the front of the library.

Peacemaker: Here we are. Still lookes the same as today. Not sure if we have to show ID. Nah I doubt it. Well let's check it out.

They enter through the front door looking around the many books around. Though not as much as today considering books in the ages were completely made from scratch and the printing press wasn't invented yet, making reproduction time consuming and tiresome.. The library mostly consists of earlier history of Canterlot and Unicornia, common reads including cooking recipes and ecological studies, and magic lessons for unicorns ranging from basic magic to learning with special needs or unique spells for special talents.

Both brothers look around hoping to find anypony of their time inside.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : funny...these Guides are like well...Quite good...wait what was that?
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

well lets see.. the closest place to here would be...uuuhhh.. Canterlot! *Rushes off to Canterlot*

Misty Fly

Marble : mostly made with bacon...and Frost..? uh...why do i keep reminding myself...
Magic...

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 10, 11:54:03
Marble : mostly made with bacon...and Frost..? uh...why do i keep reminding myself...

*I'll be honest, I've been trying to stop myself from doing this again, but really: What are you even saying here, in relation to what, and why? The sentence grammar also makes absolutely no sense as to what you're trying to portray, unless you mean that something is mare with a combination of Frost and Bacon, and that you wonder why you're reminding yourself of something you apparently just read.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 10, 12:14:43
//i,m talking to myself

*I'm aware of this, but still, what are you doing, and what are you saying? Is important information to know.

Misty Fly

//i,m just scrolling through books about cooking
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Yea. I also got the idea. Also make sure to state that as well in your posts. Try to be specific on stuff that your character is doing. I could be very sure not all of us are reading exactly what you are thinking, so we cannot be sure you are reading the book as what you are imagining as you post. Just something I like to point as to help improve in your postings.
---------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Apr 07, 14:42:09
"They have what seems to be a link of sorts with the travel, their evidence of it existing is the fact that they're from the future," Raven replies.

Princess Platinum: [shadow=red,left]The future? If all you say is true, perhaps in due time magic will advance to much better understandings. However, I understand the dangers of ponies who time travel, and interactions with them can have dire consequences unimaginable to any mind. As I do wish to communicate with these time ponies, I fear it is a risk too great for them to interact.[/shadow]

In the library...

Both brothers look around and finally sees Marble reading some kind of book at a desk. They approach towards Marble and Peacemaker speaks.

Peacemaker: Marble. Didn't expect you to be here. Where have you been?Did anything happen to you?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble notices the Peace brothers and hugs them*
Marble : hey guys i,m glad to see you two here well...we found something allright but i kinda lost frost along the way...so i had to find a shelter and i found some old house...i figured i could find more info back at the library so i went back here to be honest i had no clue i would find you two here aswell...
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

*Runs into the library, out of breath* I really wish I didn't...have to..run everywhere.. ughh *falls down trying to rest*

Misty Fly

Marble : so yea...it was unexpected...*she notices Frost* how...did you got here unnoticed?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-oh that's right. Blizzard doesn't even have his horn anymore. This could be interesting. Just got an idea for this to get it started, but not yet.
---------------------------------------------------
Peacemaker accepts the hug, but doesn't wrap his hooves around Marble since he doesn't feel right hugging a pony he has no personal connection with. He responds after Marble finishes.

Peacemaker: I don't know where and why you went running off to without telling us. We don't even know how things in the past works. You could have gotten in trouble or something.... but lucky you are here and we found you.

Just after, Peacekeeper catches attention of a familiar pony running into the library and tripping down to the ground. He realizes it is Blizzard and tries to help him up. Peacemaker turns around to hear a thud and sees Blizzard.

Peacekeeper: It's you. Surprised you are here as well. And... *whispering* Your horn is gone. We need to get you a fake horn quickly.

Misty Fly

Marble : i got it... *She makes a party hat and puts it on Frost* there...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper: Ah that looks good. Thanks. Looks kinda like his old horn disguise.

Peacemaker: So... now that we are all here, we don't have to worry anymore. Want to go get something to eat?

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 11, 03:15:06
Princess Platinum: [shadow=red,left]The future? If all you say is true, perhaps in due time magic will advance to much better understandings. However, I understand the dangers of ponies who time travel, and interactions with them can have dire consequences unimaginable to any mind. As I do wish to communicate with these time ponies, I fear it is a risk too great for them to interact.[/shadow]

"We were hoping to have your assistance, so that we may be able to get them back to their time. We wanted to make sure the information stayed on the down low though, as to not pique the interest of the other main cities. We wouldn't want the Earth Ponies and Pegasi attempt to utilize any knowledge we may have, after all," Raven responds.

Misty Fly

Marble : yea...let's go eat something
Magic...

Go Up