Scootaloo's family?

Started by FanofRainbowDash, 2013 Jul 27, 10:49:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FanofRainbowDash

2013 Jul 27, 10:49:00 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 22, 10:32:44 by FanofRainbowDash
Apple Bloom is in the Apple family, Sweetie belle has a big sister and a mom and dad, but what about Scootaloo? Is she an orphan or a little sister of a background pony, Sunny rays, or EVEN DERPY??? Or is Scootaloo all alone and no one takes care of her? Post your opinions here.

Grizzly

Ah yes the "Scootaloo's family" question did go through my mind some time ago. I pretty much believe she is an orphan. ono
But where does she spent her night? Does she have an caretaker? I think these questions will remain unanswered, at least not in the show.  ^-^
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Chishio Kunrin

Just because we don't see her parents, it doesn't mean she doesn't have parents. It was a while before we saw Rarity's parents, and it was three seasons before we saw the pony who's quite possibly Rainbow Dash's dad.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Grizzly

True ^-^ And i think that Fluttershy's parents were as well never seen/mentioned. Does not meen they dont exist, just look at Shining Armor   0:)

But still, her being an orphan offers a bit more depth imo.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

lemongrass

I think it is strange that Applebloom and Sweetiebelle are little sisters of the mane 6 and Scootaloo isn't, yet also not weird because Rainbow dash and Fluttershy grew up in cloudsdale. There would be no explanation for Scootaloo suddenly living in ponyville with her sister.

Scootaloo has had an episode to herself, like Applebloom and Sweetiebelle, but it didn't involve her family as she was camping. Both the other ponies had to go with their families. This leads me to believe that Scootaloo doesn't live with her real parents or family.

Reagal Packard

She might be like pinkie pie O: in a way because pinkie was raised on a rock farm and now she lives with Mr. and Mrs. Cake so scootaloo probably ran away and is probably living in Ponyville. Either that or shes like Rainbowdash who lived in Cloudsdale through her childhood. And Rainbowdash didnt have a family did she?

lemongrass

Rainbow does have a family, you see her sitting on what is probably her dad's head, he is white with a rainbow mane.

Chishio Kunrin

Rainbow Dash's dad is purple with a rainbow mane and tail.

lemongrass

Oh, sorry I meant to put purple!

Cotton Ball

Hmm good question well let's let twitter solve all of this  ovO
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

lemongrass

lili12345

Okay, first of all Scootaloo is a girl! And, second of all none of us know yet cause they haven't shown us yet! Until season 4 comes out none of us will really know about Scootaloo's family.

lemongrass

Did any of us say she was a boy  o.O ? We don't know for certain, but we can always guess.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Aug 21, 06:22:22
Did any of us say she was a boy  o.O ? We don't know for certain, but we can always guess.

Original post calls Scootaloo a boy:
Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jul 27, 10:49:00
Apple Bloom is in the Apple family, Sweetie belle has a big sister and a mom and dad, but what about Scootaloo? Is he an orphan or a little sister of a background pony, Sunny rays, or EVEN DERPY??? Or is Scootaloo all alone and no one takes care of him? Post your opinions here.

lemongrass

Oh, lolz never mind :)
There are a lot of things in equestria that we don't understand but instead of sitting there just being annoyed about we work out the most likely answer!

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 21, 18:47:21
Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Aug 21, 06:22:22

Original post calls Scootaloo a boy:
Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jul 27, 10:49:00
Apple Bloom is in the Apple family, Sweetie belle has a big sister and a mom and dad, but what about Scootaloo? Is he an orphan or a little sister of a background pony, Sunny rays, or EVEN DERPY??? Or is Scootaloo all alone and no one takes care of him? Post your opinions here.

whoops I have a bad habit of using "he" for tomboys -adds that to stupid habits-

lemongrass

Snow Crystals

I think Scootaloo is an orphan not sure but she might have parents in the future of the series.

Then be adopted by rainbow dash maybe because they spend sometime together...

Go Up