Sleepovers with the Mane Six

Started by Aria BIaze, 2013 Jun 20, 14:29:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mayapple

I would sleep over with Twilight.  Her and I don't know too much of sleepovers, so it would be fun to further learn it together.  We may even be able to practice our magic, too.

super_chris85

I would have to choose Rarity, Pinkie or Fluttershy for the following reasons

Pinkie is obvious, party forever

Fluttershy is awesome and cute

And Rarity so I can get to know her better

VigRox67

I don't usually have sleepovers, but if I had to pick, I would definitely choose to have one with Twilight. She and I are probably the most alike (considering that we both don't know much about sleepovers  X3 ).

OfficerShields

Definitely Apple Jack  :]

sitting out on your porch on a late summer night with a cold drink in your hand, happily chatting with a friend and taking in the beauty of the evening sounds wonderful to me; and AJ is my favorite pony  ^-^ so there's that too.

qwerty841

anyway... definitely rainbow dash, unless she kicks me out for snoring too loud :o or applejack so i could hang out with the best pony ever. X3

:]
hey look, i'm twice!

LightningDart

Rainbow Dash.  Telling awesome stories, playing awesome games, eating awesome food!  The night would just be awesome! B)

Fluttershy70

I will have a sleepover at Fluttershy's house

SilverStarApple

Either Twilight Sparkle(Book sleepover!), or Pinkie Pie(The Party... Will last... Forever!!!).

WalterWrap2000

Hmm...

If I choose Fluttershy, it would be nice and peaceful. >:O
If I choose Twilight, it would involve books. X3
If I choose Pinkie Pie.... well, we all know what THAT would do. ovO
If I choose Rarity, we would have a fashion show. D:
If I choose Rainbow Dash, we would fly around the universe until we were so tired that we passed out. :3
If I choose Applejack, it would have something to do with apples. :l

I CHOOSE SCOOTALOO  0:)
"We have a happy Spring, and Summer, and Fall. Can't Winter be happy too?" -Snowdrop

*crying forcefully* "Yes, Snowdrop. Yes it can." -Walter Wrap

Eidel

AaronMk

All of them. Get them to watch Game of Thrones. Maintain viewing until Red Wedding.

Feed on tears.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Macremae

Twilight at her place. We could play truth or dare, make s'mores, and Read All The Books!

CyanPiRex

Twilight is most interesting pony. We won't even have time to sleep.  :]
I do art, guys!

DeviantArt: http://pi-rex.deviantart.com/

Dream Bolt

Rarity. ;)
Seriously, I don't know why. I just like her. Although since I have a long mane that I only perennially take care of beyond basic washing and brushing, I can guarantee that she would be trying to give me a makeover. But still, I get the impression that she would be fun to talk to, have some hot tea with, and simply just... (what's a fancy word for hang out?)... enjoy her company. Plus, nothing catches my soft spot better than generosity. I really respect generosity in people. I would want anything from Rarity of course, besides her company, but it's the mentality that counts.

And in any case, let's examine me in comparison to the others:

APPLEJACK: She'd be a lot of fun, because AJ is one of those real friendly types, but she has a farmer's schedule. She'd be in bed before we'd even gotten to play any games or anything, and then she'd be up at the crack of dawn. And if there's one thing I hate more than anything else in the entire universe, it's being woken up early.

FLUTTERSHY: Too... freaking... adorable. I couldn't resist trying to hug her, which would probably freak her out. Plus, she's really shy. Although she would probably really love our pet dog. If I could get her to be a little less shy through my dog, then maybe we could have some nice, quiet fun. After all, I tend to enjoy my nights being rather quiet, too.

PINKIE PIE: Now during the day, Pinkie would be the one I would always hang out with. But I do like my sleep, and Pinkie... well, she isn't exactly  conducive to good sleep. Sure she would be fun to hang out with and play with, but she wouldn't want the party to end. Odds are she would want to keep playing games and singing and stuff until morning. And then she would want to play some more.

RAINBOW DASH: Fast as a jet fighter when she's awake. When she's asleep, she sounds like one flying past your window. With the window open. And a bunch of microphones stuck on the wings. Microphones which are attached to sub-woofers. Hey, her snoring was so bad that it traumatized poor Scootaloo into thinking it was an eldritch monster.
Still, on the other hoof, she would probably be the most likely to play Smash Bros. Brawl with me.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE: She could be fun to have over, because she's really cute and friendly. But give it twenty minutes, and she and I would be arguing about her perfect orderliness and my chaotic, make-it-up-as-I-go lifestyle. (I kind of base much of my life on the concept that all things are chaotic, and the best way to deal with it is to embrace the chaos and go with the flow. Imagine Twilight's expression when she hears THAT. The debate would last all week.)

Jinxie Umbra

Let's see...

- Pinkie Pie
I'm far too lazy to keep up with someone so hyperactive. Would never get any sleep.

- Fluttershy
She's friendly and all, but let's face it: her house probably smells like ####.

- Rarity
I can't stand someone so uptight.

- Applejack
I can't stand someone so uncouth.

- Rainbow Dash
I have no complaints, but she'd probably get bored and fly away (unicorn master race).

Which leaves...

- Twilight Sparkle
In addition to being a talented* spellcaster in a position of authority, she lives in a castle. Definitely my choice. I would likely spend the night explaining to her why she needs an advisor. And a master for her new dungeon.

*When she's not inadvertently destroying the world.

sugar--shock

Probably Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie !  :D
~~Cody

Bro1997

Forget sleepovers, I'd want to LIVE IN EQUESTRIA. I really do! I feel like crying that it doesn't exist! D:

Kyraile

Pinkie Pie, hooves down!  :D

My second choice would be Applejack.

I'd choose to have sleepover with Fluttershy.
Of course if she's okay with it.

CrabApple

Hmmm... lets see...

Fluttershy: She's darn cute, but so shy... I would LOVE someone i could walk around and explore in the woods with and look at all the pretty creatures. As far as the shyness... would be great if she could open up to me ^^

Rarity: Meh... she's a bit uptight. Although she IS an artist kind of. so there would be that to talk about.

Applejack: She seems cool. Likes to get down and dirty. We would probably run around wrestling sheep or something awesome and crazy like that.

RainbowDash: Now she seems really fun. We would probably do even more crazy stuff! Wrestling dragons! >:D  and then see who can tell the best scary story  :]

Twilight: hmm... I feel like we probably wouldn't get along. My room is... far from organized  X3

PinkiePie: Now pinkie... she's REALLY hyper. and that's always fun at sleepovers  lol

So overall I would have to say Rainbowdash!
[move=9][/move]

Go Up