Songs of the Season 2 finale

Started by Weatherboy1, 2012 Jul 13, 22:56:30

previous topic - next topic

Which was the best song in the Season 2 finale?

BBBFF
6 (25%)
BBBFF Reprise
0 (0%)
This day aria
12 (50%)
This Day aria Reprise
0 (0%)
love is in Bloom
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Weatherboy1

If you need to listen to all of the songs of the season 2 finale Go to these following Youtube links
BBBFF:

BBBFF Reprise:

This day aria:

This day aria reprise:

Love is in bloom:

Personally I loved the songs of the season Finale

videogamehunter

Man I love all of them. But if have to pick its This day aria.

Book Smarts

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Jul 26, 20:18:11

I would have to agree, B.B.B.F.F is close in second favorite

Lord of Madness

2012 Jul 27, 04:57:27 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 05:06:29 by Lord of Madness
Usually when I listen to a song in a show I find the whole moment awkward. But in the case of MLP and especially these songs I find I just love them lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 27, 04:57:27
Luau ally when I listen to a song in a show I find the whole moment awkward. But in the case of MLP and especially these I find I just love them lol

Your posts tonight are weird. Are you being attacked by an autocorrect? o.O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

D: I'm using my IPOD and it's EVIL lol. It is auto currecting everything.

Lary

How can ANYONE pick This Day Aria? It's mediocre at best. More than half of the song was just "Ha ha ha, I'm evil and nobody can stop me!". Seriously? The melody is overrated and the message of the song is weak.

With that said, I have to go with the first version of B.B.B.F.F. Not because it was the best, but because it felt like the only tolerable one to me.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

I dunno. I liked This Day Aria better than BBBFF. Mostly, I kinda like the tune and how Chrysalis's and Cadence's parts tie together.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HerpyDooves

I don't really know why, but I chose Love is in Bloom. Probably because it's the only song I haven't over-listened to lol

SOWTOJ

It's very close between This Day Aria and B.B.B.F.F. for me. This Day Aria has that disney-like scale of awesome, with the vocals being absolutely beautiful on both ends, as well as brilliant. But BBBFF is kinda strongly lyrically, and it's also really catchy. In the end I would go with This Day Aria, but only by a smidgeon most in just what my ears prefer.

Stardust Dragon

While I liked all the songs in the season finale, I had to go with "Love is in Bloom".  I'm not even sure why, really, but then again I've never been sure why I like the music I like.  Might have been the beat, or it might have been Luna rocking out in the background.  All I know is I was ecstatic to hear the lengthened version when it was released.

videogamehunter

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 26, 20:54:12
Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Jul 26, 20:18:11

I would have to agree, B.B.B.F.F is close in second favorite

yeah B.B.B.F.F. is amazing. You know the thing is that I love the songs more then the story.

Rissian

I'd have to say love is in bloom I don't know why but I'm a sucker for songs like that.  :c

This Day Aria would probably be 2nd due to disney style songness.

(Nothing beats winter wrap up though  :D but that is season 1, and it still pops up in my head and loops now and then.)

Snow Crystals

This is a hard to decide but I think B.B.B.F.F.  Was good.

Go Up