Daring Do

Started by KittyGiri, 2012 Jul 05, 17:54:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Quote from: Pa_Hsia on 2012 Aug 17, 03:55:22
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 10, 09:07:04
She's just a freaking recolour of Rainbow Dash

Did no one else assume that she looked like RD because RD was the one reading the book? I don't know about you, but when I read, I imagine the main character looking like me or someone I know, unless they're described at the start (and even then, there's still some wiggle room).

Or we knew how she looked like because she was on the cover of the book.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Did no one else assume that she looked like RD because RD was the one reading the book? I don't know about you, but when I read, I imagine the main character looking like me or someone I know, unless they're described at the start (and even then, there's still some wiggle room).

Ah, yes, when I read a Charlie Bone book in middle school, I imagined the character Fidelio looking like a guy from school. Unfortunately, this caused me to keep accidentally calling him Fidelio. It made him mad. :\

However...

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 17, 04:04:46

Ah, yes, when I read a Charlie Bone book in middle school, I imagined the character Fidelio looking like a guy from school. Unfortunately, this caused me to keep accidentally calling him Fidelio. It made him mad. :\

However...
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120204180041/mlp/images/thumb/6/65/Rainbow_Dash_holding_Daring_Do_book_S2E16.png/640px-Rainbow_Dash_holding_Daring_Do_book_S2E16.png[/img

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

I want to see more of her, sure, just not in as... well...
It felt kinda forced to me.
Then again the whole season did

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Rissian

I kind of want to see more of Daring Do as well, they could easily make an episode where Rainbow Dash reads one of the books or something that seems like it would be a great way to learn more about Daring Do in the series, and she could get a whole episodes dedicated to her or something just by having Rainbow read one of the books every now and then.

Pa_Kalsha

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Aug 17, 03:59:59
Or we knew how she looked like because she was on the cover of the book.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 17, 04:04:46
However...
Spoiler: show

... I stand corrected *bows*
I have no idea how I missed that three times
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Snow Crystals

Quote from: KittyGiri on 2012 Jul 05, 17:54:40
I'm gonna make this as short as possible. There should be more episodes with Daring Do in them. She was excellent in Read it and Weep, but I want more Daring Do.  :l   

More Daring Do yea that would be awesome with Rainbow Dash hmm i wounder...

Would Rainbow Dash choose Daring Do or the Wounder Bolts?

Lync Volan

why are others saying Daring Do's stories weren't real i thought Rainbow Dash met her and her stories are all based on her adventures  o.O?
The Daring Do 3 Book Set Is [glow=red,2,300]Excellent! :3[/glow]

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2014 Dec 16, 05:57:48
why are others saying Daring Do's stories weren't real i thought Rainbow Dash met her and her stories are all based on her adventures  o.O?

This thread is before that episode. Please check the date before posting in dead topics.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Dec 16, 08:00:01
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2014 Dec 16, 05:57:48

This thread is before that episode. Please check the date before posting in dead topics.
oh oops  :I
the thingy didn't give me the "theres been no replies" note and given this was on the top area of the list i thought it was new i'll start watching out for the dates

Go Up