Rainbow Rocks Preview

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 Jul 27, 04:24:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AaronMk

In the continuing interest of Sonata Dusk:

Spoiler: show

She is prime waifu bait and I don't even care if I bit the trap.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Chishio Kunrin

I'll admit, I wasn't interested in Sonata until I saw the video where they were in the fast food place.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mizuki

I had a feeling about Sonata even when I first saw her. But I'm biased because I sorta have a thing for ponytailed characters! lol (some of my faves are Botan from YYH & Makoto from Sailor Moon)

I like her even more now! though I hope they don't take the ditzyness too far

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Chishio Kunrin

I wonder if Sonata will end up liking the mane six and then realizing that what her group is doing is wrong.
When your friends are doing something they shouldn't be, it's hard to stand against them and say "Hey, this is wrong!" :\

Chromastone64

Warning: some crazy theory I thought of. Apologies if something like it has been posted before.
I just saw the sneak peak. I just can't help but think that Adagio is Queen Chrysalis (that's not me fanboying over my favorite villain BTW)
I mean, before she impersonated Cadance, which is a musical thing, and so is an adagio. (Not sure what it is though, all I know is that it has something to do with music)
Then they started talking about that green mist like it was food, and that makes me think of the comics where its shown Changeling eat love in the form of green mist.
They also mention they know about Equestria, which shows they were banished before EG started. What I'm thinking is this: what if that whole "love blast" in A Canterlot Wedding actually banished them to the EG world? I know, it's farfetched.
Although the big thing that makes me think its her is when she said they were going to use the magic to make everyone adore them. I know, it depends on whether they mean literally love them or not, but I'm thinking along the lines of "they'll get so much power from everyone loving them that they'll be able to conquer Equestria".
I know there's a ton of things wrong with this theory, but still, a guy can hope, right?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Aug 25, 12:50:53 #65 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 25, 12:54:20 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Aug 25, 11:10:23
Warning: some crazy theory I thought of. Apologies if something like it has been posted before.
I just saw the sneak peak. I just can't help but think that Adagio is Queen Chrysalis (that's not me fanboying over my favorite villain BTW)
I mean, before she impersonated Cadance, which is a musical thing, and so is an adagio. (Not sure what it is though, all I know is that it has something to do with music)
Then they started talking about that green mist like it was food, and that makes me think of the comics where its shown Changeling eat love in the form of green mist.
They also mention they know about Equestria, which shows they were banished before EG started. What I'm thinking is this: what if that whole "love blast" in A Canterlot Wedding actually banished them to the EG world? I know, it's farfetched.
Although the big thing that makes me think its her is when she said they were going to use the magic to make everyone adore them. I know, it depends on whether they mean literally love them or not, but I'm thinking along the lines of "they'll get so much power from everyone loving them that they'll be able to conquer Equestria".
I know there's a ton of things wrong with this theory, but still, a guy can hope, right?

Hmmmm... Here's what I have to say about that:
I didn't really think about changelings. Though, I still think they're sirens. And all three of them have a name that has to do with music: Adagio, Sonata, and Aria.

Sirens sing beautiful melodies to lure sailors to them. Some say it's because the song makes the sailors fall in love with them. Whatever the case, in the end, the sirens often make the sailors crash their ship.

Adagio, Sonata, and Aria seem to sing a spell that makes people around them argue, which creates disharmony. They seem to feed on this. It's like they're the opposite of harmony.
Wait.
Sonata = Sweet and soft-spoken.
Aria = Rough and tomboyish.
Adagio = ???
And then there are Rainbow Rocks dolls of Trixie... She may or may not join the sirens' band or something.

Also...
[spoiler]I'm pretty sure DJ Pon3 is gonna play a huge part in this, and it'll have to do with her always listening to music on her headphones. She didn't hear the siren trio's song because she was too busy listening to her own music.
[/spoiler]

Post Merge

I can imagine DJ Pon3 walking down the hallway, listening to music, when some of the mane six try saying good morning to her as they pass but don't get a response. But then Pinkie screams "HI VINYL!!!!" DJ Pon3 smiles and waves, and Pinkie grins, goes squee, and waves back. Now how cute would that be? :3 She's not even yelling out of "omg typical hyper Pinkie Pie"ness; she's yelling because she knows that's the only way Vinyl Scratch can hear her. lol

AaronMk

GlassMirror

when is this movie even coming out?  :P

AaronMk

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Aug 29, 20:32:59
when is this movie even coming out?  :P

October. The spookiest month.

Time for another skeleton in the closet.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 29, 19:51:15
Flash Sentry/Brad confirmed for being raging beta-tier spaghetti lord

Tip a fedora in his honor.

Rarity: And we've all forgiven you for your past *ahem* booboos.
I giggled.

I'll admit, I laughed a little at Flash for the slapstick, but his awkwardness came off as a little... creepy. It was all "Hey, guys! Heh, where's your cute friend, heheh? Heheheh. Oh, she's not coming? Oh... Okay, I'll leave. Heh. Heheh." :I

And dang it, Rainbow Dash. I foresee the villains getting them to argue with each other. :/

Chishio Kunrin

The fourth sneak peek has been released!
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

So, pretty much, they've told us the basic plot. Is the movie coming out yet?

Chromastone64

I was laughing because of Sonata  lol
But those pendants are really bugging me now. What are they?!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

I think the pendants contain the energy that they feed off of. Whenever they sing, the green mist gets sucked up into their pendants.

Chromastone64

Well, yeah, but I mean like where did they come from? Eh, it'll probably be explained.

Chishio Kunrin

So, I decided to look at the Rainbow Rocks dolls.
Spoiler: The villains • show

Apparently, in their pony form, they have sort of fairy wings.

Spoiler: Familiar faces (sort of) • show

cloudwilk

I see the pony forms and am now interested. What was it in G1.. Fairy ponies? Flutter ponies! Flutter ponies 0w0
Plus, Rainbowfied Octavia. Doctor Whooves was one of the earlier Rainbowfied releases.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Ahri

lol I had no idea there was even another film...... until I went into TPB and put in "pony" and saw it was the top seeded.

Downloaded it and it was pretty good.

I'm still waiting for some kissing action between flash and twilight..... seems like Trixie could have ruined it at the end.... :/

And I don't know what is going on there website..... There pictures are as bad as there poorly made china figures.
http://www.hasbro.com/equestria-girls/en_US/girls/rarity.cfm?startSlide=0

I was on my phone looking up the movie and saw some  bizarre pics and I'm like........ who are these girls? I don't remember them... oh...... these are the bad guys?
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

Chishio Kunrin

Ugh, I hate Hasbro's art of the girls. It really doesn't look like them. For some reason, Hasbro decided they should look girlier and have makeup on, including lipstick. :/ They seriously overcompensated with Applejack. She has on a lot more lipstick and eyeshadow.

Sunset Shimmer, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata look absolutely positively nothing like they do in the movie. What is wrong with you, Hasbro?

Ahri

I don't know but they don't care.

Like I always say:

Nothing is more important then money...... Especially to big businesses..... Particularly Hasbro

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13129.0

Cough cough
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

Go Up