Episodes you want in Season 5?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 May 27, 20:09:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Nov 25, 23:34:41
You know what I want? For them to canonically say that Derpy has a physical disability and has learned how to live with it, even though it still causes her to be clumsy from time to time.

After all, there's a real physical condition that makes a person's eyes like Derpy's. It's called strabismus, and there are many different forms of it. It's just a general term for conditions that cause someone's eyes to not point in the same direction.

The depth perception issues it gives her lead her to be clumsy and probably not that great at flying.

It'd be nice if they could address that with Scootaloo, too. None of this "Will she or won't she" fly stuff >_> We know she's awesome on her scooter!

Though I have to wonder, how come her parents never took her to physical therapy? Obviously her wings need to get looked at by a professional, and if they're too weak for flying, then they need to do some stretches and special exercises.  Even Doc McStuffins had an episode about this!

Sorry I just suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and it took a loooong time for me to get the help that I needed, so it just makes Scoot's parents look as neglectful as mine were >_>

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Nov 26, 23:21:10
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Nov 25, 23:34:41
You know what I want? For them to canonically say that Derpy has a physical disability and has learned how to live with it, even though it still causes her to be clumsy from time to time.

After all, there's a real physical condition that makes a person's eyes like Derpy's. It's called strabismus, and there are many different forms of it. It's just a general term for conditions that cause someone's eyes to not point in the same direction.

The depth perception issues it gives her lead her to be clumsy and probably not that great at flying.

It'd be nice if they could address that with Scootaloo, too. None of this "Will she or won't she" fly stuff >_> We know she's awesome on her scooter!

Though I have to wonder, how come her parents never took her to physical therapy? Obviously her wings need to get looked at by a professional, and if they're too weak for flying, then they need to do some stretches and special exercises.  Even Doc McStuffins had an episode about this!

Sorry I just suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and it took a loooong time for me to get the help that I needed, so it just makes Scoot's parents look as neglectful as mine were >_>

Maybe she hides it from them and tells them she flies. :o

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mizuki

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Nov 27, 12:07:08
Maybe she hides it from them and tells them she flies. :o

*Pinkie Pie scream noise!!* O: O: O:

That is definitely possible!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Moonlight Paradise

Two episode ideas:

Babs visits Ponyville again and brings along her new cmc friends. They are all really excited because they've heard so much about  :s ono and  0:) and want to all join together to search for their cutiemarks. But they find that at some point, the crusaders started drifting apart, focusing on their own interests, and aren't really 'cutiemark hunting' anymore. The moral is that you can't let yourselves drift away from your friends, even if you find yourselves growing apart. This would also lead up to them getting their cutiemarks at the end of the season. That way it wouldn't be so out-of-the-blue.

A group of changelings comes to equestria, seeking refuge from their own ruler. It turns out that stealing love isn't the traditional way of feeding themselves, and that Queen Chrysalis is throwing out the old (and heartwarming) changeling traditions of surviving purely off of their love for each other. Not sure exactly where that one would go, but it's a good concept.
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Naura

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2014 Nov 28, 22:44:25
Babs visits Ponyville again and brings along her new cmc friends. They are all really excited because they've heard so much about  :s ono and  0:) and want to all join together to search for their cutiemarks. But they find that at some point, the crusaders started drifting apart, focusing on their own interests, and aren't really 'cutiemark hunting' anymore. The moral is that you can't let yourselves drift away from your friends, even if you find yourselves growing apart. This would also lead up to them getting their cutiemarks at the end of the season. That way it wouldn't be so out-of-the-blue.

Oh my gosh, this sounds perfect!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2014 Nov 28, 22:44:25
A group of changelings comes to equestria, seeking refuge from their own ruler. It turns out that stealing love isn't the traditional way of feeding themselves, and that Queen Chrysalis is throwing out the old (and heartwarming) changeling traditions of surviving purely off of their love for each other. Not sure exactly where that one would go, but it's a good concept.

Chrysalis did say that ponies have more love than any creature she had ever seen, so maybe she decided that changelings should stop living off each other's love and start feasting on ponies' love.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up