Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 26, 04:57:14
You know what I really want from RWBY volume 3? What I reeeally reeeeeally want?
For them to hurry up and tell us what colors of dust do what! >:/
I don't care if they have to make a special video for it because they can't find a way to put it in an actual episode! Though, they could do an episode where Weiss has to tutor Ruby and Jaune for a test about dust or something. I don't care how they tell us what the colors do, just tell us!!

Actually, no, wait, I do care. Don't make it ultra subtle. Don't make it something where we have to pause or watch closely and think about it just to figure it out. Don't you dare do something like have them taking a test about dust and show Weiss' test with the right answers circled. Some people won't think to read her test just to know what colors of dust do what, and then we'll have speculation threads and comment sections filled with people who have no actual idea what they're talking about, like "I think X color does X" when the rest of us know from the stupidly subtle thing that X color does Y, and we'll have to say so over and over and over again.

We only know for sure what four of the colors do:
- Red = Fire
- Dark blue = Ice
- Yellow = Lightning
- Green = Wind
We know green because the artist who did the artwork for World of Remnant: Dust told us that green is wind. We know red, blue, and yellow because of the scene where Ruby sneezes on those three colors of dust, and it creates a fiery explosion with ice crystals and electricity.

I have a pretty well-supported theory that there's a very, very big possibility that orange dust is lava, and I wanna know if I'm right or not. I'm pretty certain I'm right 'cause I'm not sure what else could be fiery that can splatter like liquid and can produce obsidian (black glass formed after volcanic eruptions). Orange is what I want confirmation on the most because so many people still think this one character uses fire dust, when she's been using orange dust, and I'm sure that it's lava.

And we don't know if there are two different types of orange or not.
And then there's also white, purple, and cyan.

Just... TELL US!!! DD: What's the point of making something Color Coded For Your Convenience if we don't know what the colors mean?!

All of this.  I've been working on an OC that uses several different Dust cylinders, like Myrtenaster, but when I have no idea how different colors of Dust work I feel like it's going to need some redesigning if we ever find something more detailed out about the stuff...agh.

Rissian

2015 May 26, 18:03:57 #16221 Last Edit: 2015 May 26, 18:13:22 by Rissian
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 May 26, 13:40:52
Getting banned from a Minecraft server for griefing my own house.

That's kinda annoying what they did, if it were me I'd like to be able to get rid of my own house if I wanted to change locations in Minecraft. Right now on a server I have a house on an island in the ocean. But yeah it's your house so you should be able to do whatever with it.

I had to get a tetanus shot today, because I hurt myself in the yard so there went some money for that. I hate how clumsy I can be sometimes.

Midnight Breeze

If we could stop having flash floods every night that'd be great.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 May 26, 22:00:53
If we could stop having flash floods every night that'd be great.

Apparently, Texas hasn't had a flooding problem like this since 1929.
Boy, you picked a bad time to move to Texas. X3 We don't usually get this much rain in such a short period of time, much less this many storms.

This year's weather has been pretty wacky so far. I'm almost afraid of what might happen this summer. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rissian on 2015 May 26, 18:03:57
That's kinda annoying what they did, if it were me I'd like to be able to get rid of my own house if I wanted to change locations in Minecraft. Right now on a server I have a house on an island in the ocean. But yeah it's your house so you should be able to do whatever with it.

I had to get a tetanus shot today, because I hurt myself in the yard so there went some money for that. I hate how clumsy I can be sometimes.

I once stepped on a nail in my yard. Considering how long it was there, it was probably rusty. Had to apply antibiotics. Hurt a lot. But since it was several years ago, I'm gonna assume I'm fine.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 26, 23:00:33
Apparently, Texas hasn't had a flooding problem like this since 1929.
Boy, you picked a bad time to move to Texas. X3 We don't usually get this much rain in such a short period of time, much less this many storms.

This year's weather has been pretty wacky so far. I'm almost afraid of what might happen this summer. :I

Just wait until there's tornado warnings.. :I

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 May 27, 09:41:23
Just wait until there's tornado warnings.. :I

I had to hide in a closet the other night because tornado sirens went off. So, yeah, we've had tornado warnings.

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 27, 09:51:22
I had to hide in a closet the other night because tornado sirens went off. So, yeah, we've had tornado warnings.

In MO we still have tornado warnings :I...And I once had a slight panic attack because of a tornado warning.. ono ono...

I'm scared of tornadoes more than thunder storms.. ono ono

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 27, 09:51:22

There was a tornado not even a mile from my house, I watched it blow by. That was four days ago..
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Naura

I just found out Ray left Rooster Teeth... I know he will still help with X-Ray and Vav, and be back and do stuff with them time to time, but I am really going to miss him.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Naura on 2015 May 27, 15:28:31
I just found out Ray left Rooster Teeth... I know he will still help with X-Ray and Vav, and be back and do stuff with them time to time, but I am really going to miss him.
Well, Ray can replace Zayn on 1D, and Zayn can replace Ray! It's a perfect fit! (Joking)

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 May 27, 12:02:35
There was a tornado not even a mile from my house, I watched it blow by. That was four days ago..
I had 3 tornadoes pass right by our house and 1 almost form, but failed to all in 2013, Thankfully we moved from that gosh awful part of Ohio.

That's a dumb thing that annoys me, Ohio! lol

Chishio Kunrin

2015 May 27, 20:38:53 #16231 Last Edit: 2015 May 27, 20:41:10 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 May 27, 09:55:10

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 May 27, 12:02:35

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 May 27, 16:55:06

The tornado skirted by the eastern edge of my city going northeast, and then it suddenly decided to turn and go east, so it kinda moved along the edge of my city and then went away from my city.
We listened to the weather report on the TV on the other side of the closet door, while huddled up in a dark closet with animals. :o My mom said to bring a pillow, so I brought one and sat on it, and then
mom: I lost my pillow.
me: I'm sitting on mine. ^-^ ..... I dunno why we brought pillows. o.O
mom: *Tiny laugh* It's so you can put it on your head to protect you from anything that falls on you.
me: Ohhh. X3

Quote from: Naura on 2015 May 27, 15:28:31
Spoiler: show

He livestreams on Twitch.tv, and he uploads his streams to his Youtube channel, so at least you can still see him playing games whenever you want. He played Goat Simulator a while back. ovO Shoutout to Raving Rhonda!

What annoys me? Cats, sometimes! DD:
One of our cats threw a dragon statue in the floor, and it broke! The head broke off, and one of the wings broke off and shattered!
I rearranged the decorations on the book case again to try to keep cats from going up there, so it'll be a sign of "You can't be up here anymore!!"

I tell you, if MLP has a scene where Opal gets on a shelf and accidentally knocks something down, then lays down and starts accidentally pushing more things to the edge to try to make room for herself, I'll just nod and say "That's a cat." That is what cats do. They like high places, and if there are things in their way, they'll knock them over. That's why a lot of my breakable decorative stuff is either in my room or locked up behind glass in a display case. I'd love to show off my cool decorations, but cats tend to break those kinds of things!

The only reason I left my Alduin (the dragon from Skyrim) statue on the book case is because it's nothing but plastic. If a cat throws him in the floor or on the dining room table, he'll be fine.

Blizzard_Frost

People who say that AJ is a background pony...She's not my favorite but I just dont get it.

Chishio Kunrin

When someone decides "I hate this fandom, and they need to know it!" and goes on a crusade to harass people of that fandom.

Naura

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 May 27, 16:55:06
Well, Ray can replace Zayn on 1D, and Zayn can replace Ray! It's a perfect fit! (Joking)

Yeah, I can finally understand how those 1d girls felt :')
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 27, 20:38:53
He livestreams on Twitch.tv, and he uploads his streams to his Youtube channel, so at least you can still see him playing games whenever you want. He played Goat Simulator a while back. ovO Shoutout to Raving Rhonda

I am award of that, just gonna miss him together with the other guys, all the games they played together, all the memories. I'm going to start my summer by watching a marathon of their Minecraft series. And then download all the podcasts he was in.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Elphyda

When a really traumatizing event happens, yet you have work the following day.

Sweet Brew

2015 May 28, 16:11:31 #16236 Last Edit: 2015 May 28, 16:16:10 by Sweet Brew
Being ran out of someplace you love by a "friend"...

[EDIT]: To add to that...someone who's too poor of a friend to you to be a friend, but keeps making you feel bad whenever you walk away, so that you basically can only sit there being their little toy.

If friendship is magic, why do I only meet the witch hunters?

PrincessButton

2015 May 28, 16:59:30 #16237 Last Edit: 2015 May 28, 17:04:43 by PrincessButton
Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 May 28, 16:11:31
Being ran out of someplace you love by a "friend"...

[EDIT]: To add to that...someone who's too poor of a friend to you to be a friend, but keeps making you feel bad whenever you walk away, so that you basically can only sit there being their little toy.

If friendship is magic, why do I only meet the witch hunters?
You need better friends D; I'd be honoured to have a chance to befriend you, Sweet Brew.  ^-^

PHX Comicon starts today and I've been seeing many of my friends post about it. I'm getting so jealous because this is the first time in years that I won't be attending. :c I'm so jealous and sad but it was just too expensive for me. Gotta make cutbacks in some places to afford other, greater things though. ^^'
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

We kinda hit our data use limit, and my mom thinks it's because she started watching all of her shows on Hulu Plus, so she's been streaming a lot. X3 Oh boy... *Sigh*

Midnight Breeze

USPS refused to budge from their ridiculous sweeping paycuts and as a result an agreement wasn't reached and the issue is entering mediation. I fully expect us non-career workers will be thrown to the wolves, losing COLAs permanently and facing a pay cut as much as 30%.

Here's to falling out of the middle class immediately after entering it.

Go Up