33 (35.5%)
Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Nala Valor

And book, gen 5 was based of New York. So it would be somewhere they never did it like.
-Africa
-Canada
-Europe
-Australia
-some weird alien planet.

Darkangel

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jan 07, 23:18:14
And book, gen 5 was based of New York. So it would be somewhere they never did it like.
-Africa
-Canada
-Europe
-Australia

Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Jan 07, 22:37:57
I really hope they make Gen. 6 modeled after a part of America. Unova is based off New York City, and it far away from the other regions since there is a route 1, and they should continue like that. So the next Generations will be modeled after America like how Gen. 1-4 were based off Japan.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jan 07, 23:18:14
-Africa
-Canada
-Europe
-Australia

Wait, what?

Flamestriker

This sounds exciting, I wonder what it could be?

BTW if there's any new eeveelutions I indefinitely hope for a steel type. That'd look probably pretty cool.
[move][/move]

Nala Valor

OMG!
I just saw it and it looks amazing!
POKEMON X
AND POKEMON Y

it is a new gen with 3ds! I can't wait!  :3 go on the pokemon website to go see the trailer.
((And I just love the fire starter for some reasons))

CyanideInsanity

Well it certainly looks good. I've been wanting a main series game that has proper 3d graphics.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

The Silent Wolf

Me: X AND Y WHAT KIND OF NAMES ARE THOSE! *laughing at the names*  lol
*watches trailer* OMG I'M GETTING THE FIRE STARTER THE OTHER LOOK UGLY! :3
*sees ledgendaries*
I do not deserve this world, for it is to awesome to live here anymore. Does the moon get pokemon games shipped there? :I
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2013 Jan 08, 07:55:14
Me: X AND Y WHAT KIND OF NAMES ARE THOSE! *laughing at the names*  lol
*watches trailer* OMG I'M GETTING THE FIRE STARTER THE OTHER LOOK UGLY! :3
*sees ledgendaries*
I do not deserve this world, for it is to awesome to live here anymore. Does the moon get pokemon games shipped there? :I

I'm with you on getting the fire starter, unless its another fire/fighting... :l

Rikaria

Info about Gen VI here, for those who haven't seen it yet!
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Blues-Music

I fell inlove with pokemon all over again

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Shadow Mare

get an XL then. I probably get one for my birthday.

Darkangel

They official run out of names for the games. Anyways, I didn't like any of the starters so I'll guess I'll go with the water type one and it ditch it and get a new Pokemon like I did in the last games I played. :P

In my opinion, I don't like the 3D. I just feel like Pokemon look better in 2D. BUT THEY BETTER NOT MAKE A R/S REMAKE IN THAT STYLE! >:O It's Because R/S would look so much better in 2D... I guess I just like Pokemon in 2D. The only good thing is that this style is like Fossil Fighters Champions ((By the way, IT'S NOT A RIP OFF OF POKEMON!)) except closer, and I really liked that game, but the 3D looks more cartoonish I'm this new Pokemon game.

We also FINALLY saw what the Pokemon world looks like. It looks like the new region is on top of Unova. I didn't see Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh though... Which is a shame.

Shadow Mare

I was hoping the 3D would be like the Pokedex apps on the 3DS instead of this... disappointed!

The Silent Wolf

I quite enjoy the 3D models..... But then again that's because I'm a die-hard pokemon fangirl. :s Even if they make it something dumb and everything I'll even buy a new console for a new pkmn game, but luckily for me I have my 3DS. I just really hope they return Pokeball Seals, those are my 2nd favourite thing in pokemon games or contests, contests are my #1 favourite thing in them.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Shadow Mare

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2013 Jan 08, 10:19:18
I quite enjoy the 3D models..... But then again that's because I'm a die-hard pokemon fangirl. :s Even if they make it something dumb and everything I'll even buy a new console for a new pkmn game, but luckily for me I have my 3DS. I just really hope they return Pokeball Seals, those are my 2nd favourite thing in pokemon games or contests, contests are my #1 favourite thing in them.

I love those seals but I didn't give a [SQUEE] about those contests.

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Jan 08, 10:07:36
Spoiler: show
They official run out of names for the games. Anyways, I didn't like any of the starters so I'll guess I'll go with the water type one and it ditch it and get a new Pokemon like I did in the last games I played. :P

In my opinion, I don't like the 3D. I just feel like Pokemon look better in 2D. BUT THEY BETTER NOT MAKE A R/S REMAKE IN THAT STYLE! >:O It's Because R/S would look so much better in 2D... I guess I just like Pokemon in 2D. The only good thing is that this style is like Fossil Fighters Champions ((By the way, IT'S NOT A RIP OFF OF POKEMON!)) except closer, and I really liked that game, but the 3D looks more cartoonish I'm this new Pokemon game.

We also FINALLY saw what the Pokemon world looks like. It looks like the new region is on top of Unova. I didn't see Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh though... Which is a shame.

The RS remakes will probably be in this new style. Each of the previous remakes used that generations game engine. FR and LG used the RSE engine, while HG and SS used the DPPT engine.

Blues-Music

I didn't like any of that post.

The 3d is supposed to look cartoonish otherwise pokemon fans will make a big fuss about how different the art style is. Besides fans have been begging for a 3d pokemon game ever since 3d came out meaning if you don't like it that shouldn't be an excuse to not like it considering they went for the obvious majority , and 3d is not as reason to dislike a game considering it does not change anything except for graphics so it is just an excuse to complain. I also hope they make remakes with that art style. It looks much more fluent , and big other than flat 2d buildings. It gives you a feel of being IN the pokemon universe. Also they didn't run out of names for any game considering they always make names like these.

Red , and blue were two primary colors finished by yellow.
gold , and silver are two metals used in making necklaces , and rings finished by crystal which is what it is usually on them.
Ruby , and sapphire were two gems finished by emerald.
Diamond , and pearl are two shiny things often used in jewelery finished by platinum.
Black , and white are opposite colors. They weren't finished , but they had a sequel.
X , and Y are at the bottom of the alphabet probably will be finished by Z. ((In my opinion the word pokemon X is very epic))

In my opinion the fire type is very awesome , the grass type was cool , and the water type was meh. Also you didn't see their evolutions so you have no right to judge yet.

Final 2 things the game is still in a 2d enviroment only using 3d buildings and characters. You still have to move one block each turn ((Probably)) just like the old games. The last thing is that I kind of think that world was actually earth.

Also everyone that complains about the 3d is just making up excuses to insult the game that didn't come out yet. We were all begging for 3d , and when you get it you use it as a reason to claim disappointment because lets face it humans enjoy trying to make things look bad. Besides 2d actually looks bland , and boring in pokemon games , and I don't feel engrossed in its world. I don't know how something would look like , and how it would feel walking into it , but I would most likely be immersed due to the new , and awesome graphics.

Darkangel

2013 Jan 08, 10:35:56 #38 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 08, 10:39:12 by Darkangel
Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jan 08, 10:29:32

The RS remakes will probably be in this new style. Each of the previous remakes used that generations game engine. FR and LG used the RSE engine, while HG and SS used the DPPT engine.

Well

R/B/Y +2
G/S/C +2
R/S/E FR/LG
D/P/Pt HG/SS
B/W B/W 2 R/S remake?

They might make it with B/W engine if they don't screw this pattern up...
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 08, 10:31:36

I didn't like any of that post.

The 3d is supposed to look cartoonish otherwise pokemon fans will make a big fuss about how different the art style is. Besides fans have been begging for a 3d pokemon game ever since 3d came out meaning if you don't like it that shouldn't be an excuse to not like it considering they went for the obvious majority , and 3d is not as reason to dislike a game considering it does not change anything except for graphics so it is just an excuse to complain. I also hope they make remakes with that art style. It looks much more fluent , and big other than flat 2d buildings. It gives you a feel of being IN the pokemon universe. Also they didn't run out of names for any game considering they always make names like these.

Red , and blue were two primary colors finished by yellow.
gold , and silver are two metals used in making necklaces , and rings finished by crystal which is what it is usually on them.
Ruby , and sapphire were two gems finished by emerald.
Diamond , and pearl are two shiny things often used in jewelery finished by platinum.
Black , and white are opposite colors. They weren't finished , but they had a sequel.
X , and Y are at the bottom of the alphabet probably will be finished by Z. ((In my opinion the word pokemon X is very epic))

In my opinion the fire type is very awesome , the grass type was cool , and the water type was meh. Also you didn't see their evolutions so you have no right to judge yet.

Final 2 things the game is still in a 2d enviroment only using 3d buildings and characters. You still have to move one block each turn ((Probably)) just like the old games. The last thing is that I kind of think that world was actually earth.

Also everyone that complains about the 3d is just making up excuses to insult the game that didn't come out yet. We were all begging for 3d , and when you get it you use it as a reason to claim disappointment because lets face it humans enjoy trying to make things look bad. Besides 2d actually looks bland , and boring in pokemon games , and I don't feel engrossed in its world. I don't know how something would look like , and how it would feel walking into it , but I would most likely be immersed due to the new , and awesome graphics.

Really cool story, bro.

Book Smarts

Well, it's really early for a new generation, but I already know what starter pokemon I'm going to want. Also, it's going to be interesting to see a portable handheld pokemon game with 3D graphic  :I

Go Up