Howdy Everypony !!

Started by Spectral Spirit, 2018 May 16, 21:32:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spectral Spirit

Hi everypony !!

I'm Spectral Spirit.  I've been playing the game for about a month, but I've never posted on the forums.  I'm an animation student in the United States, and I love mlp !!

I'm a small-time g1 collector, and I love to write, paint and make art. 

Nice to meet everypony !!

FakeSmile

Howdy howdy!
I was always thinkin' 'bout collectin the g-1 ponies but I'm not havin' that much luck ^^;
Anyways, your art is really cute omg. Hopefully we'll get to see more of your art and some of your writin' on the forum. ^^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Spectral Spirit

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 May 16, 21:45:06Howdy howdy!
I was always thinkin' 'bout collectin the g-1 ponies but I'm not havin' that much luck ^^;
Anyways, your art is really cute omg. Hopefully we'll get to see more of your art and some of your writin' on the forum. ^^

they're super cute to collect and have some really nice sculpts !!

thanks and nice to meet you !!

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Pumpkin Glow

2018 May 17, 08:49:37 #4 Last Edit: 2018 May 17, 08:57:06 by Pumpkin Glow
Hey Spectral, glad to see you made it to the forums!  ^-^ *waves*

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Night Striker

Welcome to LoE! Hope to see you in-game!

And if you feel like joining a herd (guild), you can join the one I'm in! All you have to do is make an application here!

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Spectral Spirit

thanks for the warm welcome everypony !!! ^-^

Go Up