Legends of Equestria Panel at Nightmare Nights Dallas!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Oct 18, 20:47:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey again, everypony!

We're super hard at work to bring you Legends of Equestria's next update, along with all of the bug fixes we can cram in there! We've got some other news to announce before that's ready, though!

Members of the LoE team will be attending Nightmare Nights Dallas, Friday 27th - Sunday 29th October! You might see us strolling around the convention floor (just look for our snazzy bat-Ellowee badges), and we're also hosting a Legends of Equestria panel on Sunday 29th, at 3.30pm in the Addison LH room! We'll be discussing the work that went into achieving our Open Access Release, covering some more details of our development process, and answering some of your questions! For more info on Nightmare Nights Dallas, check out their website!

If you're attending the convention, we'd love to see you there; if not, there may be special activities going on in-game during the panel, so why not play along at home? Everything you need to enjoy LoE's Open Access Release is on our downloads page!

Genisay

That is awesome!  I hope you all have a lot of fun with that.

And I was wondering...will the next update be adding more of the manes and tails from the contest?

Cerothus

I won't be able to attend the Con itself, but I'll definitely be online to celebrate! I hope everypony has a good time, whether they're there in person, or just in-game like me!

Night Striker

I wish I could go, but I don't have the money nor the time to go.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

NotoriousSMALL

Night Striker

Found a random video on youtube for anyone who wanted to see the LoE  panel.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Pkgam

For Some reason I cannot wear the bat set is that suppose to happen? or.... what Cause I cannot seem to wear them.

Go Up