Camping RP (JUMP IN!)

Started by rileyrun99, 2013 Aug 06, 08:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hazardtime

(( I know, but he is a baby now.  Unless he can find some way to make himself an adult again, I don't think anyone is going realize he's a felon. ))

Doomato

Doomato slept, the tingling of particles emanating off of him.

PrettyFlyForAScienceGuy

Sundew follows Low Key with Doomato.  "I hope this little foal's parents aren't looking out here for him..."

hazardtime

"Do you think it would have been better to simply stay at the camp and wait for them to come?"

PrettyFlyForAScienceGuy

"Well trust me when I say that anypony with me is safe in the forest, but I'd hate for the parents to be searching through the forest and for something terrible to happen to them.  Oh dear, I'm not sure what the best plan of action is..."

Doomato

((Wait! Parents!? What parents!?))

PrettyFlyForAScienceGuy

((Just because *I* know Doomato doesn't have parents doesn't mean Sundew knows!  Most foals have parents, actually I would say 100% of them do according to Sundew))

hazardtime

(( I don't think there is anyone here who ICly knows that Doomato is a trans-dimensional being ))

Low Key shrugs, "It's your call then.  We can keep him for the night or we can go into town now."

Doomato

Doomato's eyes started to widen and he yawned. This was followed by him letting out a bit of adorable gibberish.

Thorne Busch

((hi! hope its not rude but I wanna jump in here))

A large stallion with a drab red/brown coat is walking down the path when he notices something...odd. two ponies he doesn't recognize, out in this neck of the woods this time of day?! with a foal no less! "darned city ponies" He grumbled to himself. then clearing his throat he approached the two ponies "hello!" he said with a wry grin. "can I offer you some assistance?"
family resemblemance?!

hazardtime

Low Key quickly turns to the other pony.  After judging him to not be a threat, he says, "Well, we found this foal out in the woods alone.  Would you happen to recognize him?"

Thorne Busch

The stallion looks at the pony who had addressed him. "You mean he's not yours?!" he exclaimed. "by Celestia! although I didn't exactly figure that you two ponies were a couple...anyway,no I don't recognize him, and Ive been walking west for two days now and you're the first ponies Ive seen. Something strange has happened in the Everfree as of late. It's making the animals all jittery. Ive even seen dragon tracks, and they were fresh! and now a foal just wanderin' through the woods all by himself? Somethings not right, I tell you..."
family resemblemance?!

hazardtime

Low Key shrugs, "I tend not to assume things.  Either way, we're heading back to our campsite.  If you'd like to stay with us for the night, you're free to."

PrettyFlyForAScienceGuy

"It's going to be alright little guy, we'll find your parents soon."  Sundew then turns back to the other two stallions.  "Thorne right?  I believe I've seen you around the Everfree before."

Doomato

The little foal shoved his hoof in his mouth.

Thorne Busch

"hmmmm, ah..yes...Sundrop... no no, Sundew, right!?" Thorne said, trying to remember "yes, now I recall! You sold me some marvelous flytraps for the Manehattan  Forestry Expo a while back! good to see you again!". Thorne turns the other stallion "and you are?"
family resemblemance?!

hazardtime

"Low Key.  I live in Ponyville."

Thorne Busch

"aah I see! well I'll gladly accept your invitation to stay with you at your campsite!"
family resemblemance?!

Thorne Busch

"well, we should probably get a move on, don't ya think?"
family resemblemance?!

hazardtime

"Sure, the campsite is this way."  Low Key begins to walk back the way they had come.

Go Up