Legends of Equestria is now recruiting and REMINDERS!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jan 24, 07:00:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mirthos

Man! I would love to sign up for the programmer! :D I actually have C# knowledge, ^-^ but only in 2d. DD: DARN! D:

Good luck finding people tho!  ^-^

iIsMe95

A little help for the new guy?  X3

So where exactly is the Game Download going to be posted?  I really want to check it out and I don't want to miss the link.

mycarhasaMoustache

Oh I didnt realise there is a limited number or spaces..... Oh well never mind. Ill be in bed when the servers open. Stupid time zones

amymist

Haven't been on in a while, last I was on, development was at a rough spot and I didn't want to get my hopes up. Glad to see y'all pulled through though!
Half tempted to go in for the concept art team, but I'm not sure I'd be right for the job, haha.

Mr Nutt

Oh yeah! Another open server weekend! Sure it's not quite a proper alpha yet, but it's definitely something.

That_Blue_pony

Quote from: Mr Nutt on 2014 Jan 22, 13:36:32
Oh yeah! Another open server weekend! Sure it's not quite a proper alpha yet, but it's definitely something.

Eyy its the nutt guy, Ive seen you around Youtube, I like your videos. Lookin forward to seeing you at the Stress test to say hi.

Mr Nutt

Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2014 Jan 22, 13:42:31

Eyy its the nutt guy, Ive seen you around Youtube, I like your videos. Lookin forward to seeing you at the Stress test to say hi.

Well hi for now! I'll try seeing if I can find you in the stress test.

Quote from: iIsMe95 on 2014 Jan 22, 11:51:37

So where exactly is the Game Download going to be posted?  I really want to check it out and I don't want to miss the link.

It should show up in the downloads page on the main website (mane website?) when the time comes.

That_Blue_pony

Quote from: Mr Nutt on 2014 Jan 22, 13:46:43
Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2014 Jan 22, 13:42:31

Well hi for now! I'll try seeing if I can find you in the stress test.

Quote from: iIsMe95 on 2014 Jan 22, 11:51:37

It should show up in the downloads page on the main website (mane website?) when the time comes.

Hmm I thought that it comes up on the main page on the news thing, That's where it was last time  o.O. Maybe they changed it this year.

CMC Scootaloo

Thanks for the reminder!
Not that I would have needed it. :D
But still.
Are there any new quests in the game?

Hmm, the forum is already slow......
Seems it's already stormed by bronies that can't wait to play. 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Jan 22, 15:04:34
Thanks for the reminder!
Not that I would have needed it. :D
But still.
Are there any new quests in the game?

Hmm, the forum is already slow......
Seems it's already stormed by bronies that can't wait to play. 0:)
Read your comment on your profile

videogamehunter

Ejobes20

How does someone sign up to play the game? i have it downloaded

CarinaVella

2014 Jan 23, 19:18:04 #34 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 23, 22:38:00 by CarinaVella
 ^-^ Omg! one more day! cx yay! <3

um..........whats the differences in the windows x64 and windows x86 downloads? .-.

That_Blue_pony

CMC Scootaloo

The game always crushes, when I hit the windows key in fullscreen mode.
Is there any way to avoid that?
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Splatulated

:P wish the beta was open for longer than 2 days also wish was an offline mode to use after the online got closed off its just soo cool to explore .-.

CMC Scootaloo

I found a solution for the windows key problem:

You can switch back to windowed mode by pressing Alt + Enter again.
Then you can let the game running while doing other things. :D

@Splatulated:

It's open for three days (72 hours).
And maybe they will extend it with one day again, like they last year!
Not sure, but it could be.

Go Up