I'm here! I'm really here!

Started by SerenityFaithful(SammyElise88), 2015 Aug 15, 15:00:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SerenityFaithful(SammyElise88)

I haven't been on for weeks, but during the open server event, I want other pony friends of mine that I'm playing as ponies named Cristy Cub and Shadow Drive. I've missed everypony from the chats here..but hope to meet you in game!
Check out my deviantart!:  http://thequirkygamer.deviantart.com/ it's not much, but doesn't hurt to look!

SCS

LeviathanTS

I would of loved to have met you in LoE Sammy but I'm away for 2 weeks which started on Saturday

If only you were on Friday, then I could of met you! DD:

It nice to see that you're back though! ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Aug 16, 18:05:09
I would of loved to have met you in LoE Sammy but I'm away for 2 weeks which started on Saturday

If only you were on Friday, then I could of met you! DD:

It nice to see that you're back though! ^-^

Thanks for the welcome back. Maybe the next open server we can meet up!
Check out my deviantart!:  http://thequirkygamer.deviantart.com/ it's not much, but doesn't hurt to look!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2015 Aug 17, 01:36:27
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Thanks...but I've been here before...I know all that already... x3

Proudy Hooves

Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Lemon1b

Welcome back SammyElise88! I hope you will be present when the next OSW will be available, so we all could enjoy it together!

Weremetalwolf

Welcome back to the forum! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. And as always, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up