[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Aug 04, 10:14:16
Sign me up! I always love to find growing groups with potential.

The groups about peace always seem to excel.

In a different MMO I used to play, FlyFF, I was in the group known as Serenity, and we would just talk and have a lot of fun, rarely ever involving ourselves in the wars. When we did, we were kind of forced to, and always got our tails kicked.

I would love to join, as a new member of this community.

Everypony is welcome to join! We will fight a lot though, but in the name of justice!

Lucien

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 04, 11:59:29

In a different MMO I used to play, FlyFF, I was in the group known as Serenity, and we would just talk and have a lot of fun, rarely ever involving ourselves in the wars. When we did, we were kind of forced to, and always got our tails kicked.

Everypony is welcome to join! We will fight a lot though, but in the name of justice!

And I'm completely fine with that. >:D
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Natsu

Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Aug 04, 12:06:32

Welcome aboard!  ^-^

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 04, 18:10:56
Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Aug 04, 12:06:32

Welcome aboard!  ^-^

Yes, welcome to the herd! :D

Lucien

HerpyDooves

I've created a banner for the 'Leader' and the 'Warrior' so far, but anyone wants to help me create better banners, that would be lovely, because I'm bad at it :c

Lucien

I was thinking about doing something like that, but I have only Microsoft Paint x.x

It would be made already if I had photoshop or even paint shop pro.

DD:

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 07, 09:01:22
I've created a banner for the 'Leader' and the 'Warrior' so far, but anyone wants to help me create better banners, that would be lovely, because I'm bad at it :c

I'd like to apply for the position of a general or a loyal. I can try and make a banner for both if so. Thanks!

HerpyDooves

2012 Aug 07, 11:05:18 #28 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 07, 11:07:11 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 07, 10:59:22

I'd like to apply for the position of a general or a loyal. I can try and make a banner for both if so. Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure if I want to choose a general just yet, but if you would like to be a loyal, that would be great :D

Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Aug 07, 10:04:05
I was thinking about doing something like that, but I have only Microsoft Paint x.x

DD:

I just used paint and then edited them online, but in my opinion, they could of been better :\

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Aug 07, 11:05:18
Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Aug 07, 10:59:22

I'm not 100% sure if I want to choose a general just yet, but if you would like to be a loyal, that would be great :D

Quote from: Lucien on 2012 Aug 07, 10:04:05

DD:

I just used paint and then edited them online, but in my opinion, they could of been better :\

Sounds great, I managed to complete a banner, not sure if its any good though xD

HerpyDooves

I would love to see it :D

Salveon

I'd quite like to join please. :3
I like a peaceful and "smaller" guild/herd. I'm fairly new to the forums in general and am looking for a place to fit in :D
But you can expect me to be very active :D
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Everypony is always welcome to join! I'll set you as Startling, and after awhile, I'll promote you  to a Warrior of Harmony! :D

Salveon

O.k :D Thanks, looking forward to hanging out with you all! :3
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Looking forward to hanging out with you too! ^-^

Salveon

So I had this idea for the startling banner.
Like, a cracked egg with light shining out of it or with a ray of light on it. Witha background of something, I have photoshop on my laptop, but it's getting repaired, so when I get it back I can try to make a banner if there arn't some by then. :3
~Salveon

BB-788

My name is Moonshadow. As a soldier, my name was Shadow Strife BB-788. You can call me any one of them, if you would prefer another title, that requires my consent, or I will not respond. (I won't know who your talking about/to, thus, I care not of topics of no concern to me.) I am a man (stallion, if you wish) who asks no questions, unless told otherwise by higher ranked individuals. I respond briefly, and sometimes make grammatical error. Nothing too intensive, or displeasing, I assure. If my introductory was, as some would say, Improper, for a militarism themed department of sorts, my I rephrase;

Name: Moonshadow
Service Name: Shadow Strife
Service Tag: BB-788
Height: average masculine stallion
Build: average masculine stallion
Intellectual/Mental Info: Mentally unstable at times, usually forgetful. Dior case of Amnesia, and has forgotten most of his past, but remembers mostly the death toll on his hands And he was a Colonel in the Vaktovian Empire. Not much else can be remembered.
Past Record: Former Vaktovian Colonel, successful Superhuman Test who went on massive rampage killing nearly everyone within two hundred light years of space, destroying the Vaktovian Empire. No further Records exist, until he reappeared, as a stallion, (no longer human) recruiting himself into the Traveler's Blessing herd.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Aug 13, 19:34:55
So I had this idea for the startling banner.
Like, a cracked egg with light shining out of it or with a ray of light on it. Witha background of something, I have photoshop on my laptop, but it's getting repaired, so when I get it back I can try to make a banner if there arn't some by then. :3

It would be so great of you if you are willing to create the startling banner for the herd!

Quote from: BB-788 on 2012 Aug 14, 01:51:16
My name is Moonshadow. As a soldier, my name was Shadow Strife BB-788. You can call me any one of them, if you would prefer another title, that requires my consent, or I will not respond. (I won't know who your talking about/to, thus, I care not of topics of no concern to me.) I am a man (stallion, if you wish) who asks no questions, unless told otherwise by higher ranked individuals. I respond briefly, and sometimes make grammatical error. Nothing too intensive, or displeasing, I assure. If my introductory was, as some would say, Improper, for a militarism themed department of sorts, my I rephrase;

Name: Moonshadow
Service Name: Shadow Strife
Service Tag: BB-788
Height: average masculine stallion
Build: average masculine stallion
Intellectual/Mental Info: Mentally unstable at times, usually forgetful. Dior case of Amnesia, and has forgotten most of his past, but remembers mostly the death toll on his hands And he was a Colonel in the Vaktovian Empire. Not much else can be remembered.
Past Record: Former Vaktovian Colonel, successful Superhuman Test who went on massive rampage killing nearly everyone within two hundred light years of space, destroying the Vaktovian Empire. No further Records exist, until he reappeared, as a stallion, (no longer human) recruiting himself into the Traveler's Blessing herd.

You have quite a background, but nothing too displeasing. I thought about it for a second, and I figured, would you want a position as a Loyal? You'll have too prove yourself though... But anyway, welcome to the herd! :D

BlackVortex

There seems to be no sine up application... so I will just say can I join?
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

HerpyDooves

Quote from: BlackVortex on 2012 Aug 14, 16:06:13
There seems to be no sine up application... so I will just say can I join?

Yeah,  lol I'm going to need to work that out at some point.

Go Up