Yellowpikmin476 - Non-pony OCs

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2015 Feb 04, 10:41:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 Feb 04, 10:41:03 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 08, 01:14:55 by Yellowpikmin476
So here, I will have the info for all my non-pony OCs! I likely WON'T be using them for roleplays here, since it's obviously standard to use ponies, but should I at any point be allowed to use non-pony characters I will use these characters!

Spoiler: Doro - a wolf • show

Name: Doro
Cutie mark if he were a pony: Probably a mud splatter
Appearance:
Personality: Not unlike that of Rainstorm, my original pony OC, who Doro was based on. Although there's definite differences!
So he's always happy and playful, he definitely is excited about meeting people or ponies. Almost never without a smile on his face, he's definitely the most optimistic of my characters.
General info: Living with Heather(another OC I'll be detailing here) at a small farm, a crystal farm to be precise, built in the middle of an enchanted marsh, he spends a good amount of time doing work. When he's not working, he'll usually either go out to meet people, or just play around in the mud. He almost always presents himself with mud all over him, as it's not often he takes the time to wash himself. And always accompanied by a subtle yet pleasant swampy smell. He's also got quite a bit of magic in him. Earth magic, which also explains his mud love.

Spoiler: Heather - a bird • show

Name: Heather
Cutie mark if she were a pony: probably some sort of plant?
Appearance: An anthro raven, with more colorful feathers here and there, wears a dress all made of leaves and vines
Personality: A little more serious, although still generally fun. She has a more quiet and gentle nature to her, though definitely not shy.
General info: She lives with Doro at his farm on the marsh, she mainly lives there because she likes to be surrounded by nature, and a swampy farm is a great place for that. Nature gives her strength, and as such she has powerful magic within her, being nature based, she can give life to plants and grow plants out of thin air.

Spoiler: Sylvester - a fox • show

Name: Sylvester
Cutie mark if he were a pony: Probably a map
Appearance: A regular fox, but with fur that can shift colors like a chameleon
Personality: Very cautious, not always trusting, and definitely very wise.
General info: He doesn't really live anywhere. He spends his whole life traveling. He loves seeing things he's never seen before. He doesn't have a lot of info to put, he's quite mysterious...

Spoiler: Cathleen - an Alligator • show

No info to put quite yet. But Cathleen's another character I'm working on. She's an alligator who lives out in the swamps near Doro, that's all I have so far.

As I said these won't be used inRP here except under conditions they'd be fine to use, but I needed a good place to put all their info out!
I'm back

Go Up