Lord of Madness

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Mar 19, 21:11:02

previous topic - next topic

Rate My OC

Go Down

McSleuthburger

just stopping by to remind everyone:

everyone is entitled to their opinion, what works with somebody might not work with others
please be respectful

thanks
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

P.S. I believe I have now fixed some things in the general stats category.

Zygrograxgra

Well, from only history I know what I'd rate on the Zyggy Scale.
10 or 11 outta 20.
I have no idea what that would translate into for the standard out of 10 scales though, due to how different the measuring works.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 03, 18:09:21
10 or 11 outta 20.
I have no idea what that would translate into for the standard out of 10 scales though, due to how different the measuring works.
just because this has been bothering me for a bit, what IS the Zyggy Scale?  x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Stars

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 03, 17:28:33
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 02, 21:50:54
I'll be completely honest.
I rated a 2.
Sure, very well written. I know maybe one person who could write better, but they write poetically.
But the character himself just doesn't work for me in the slightest. It sounds like you're outright trying to make him unique and weird.
It's like Fallout Equestria and Equestria Daily to me. Interesting and well made on the outside, doesn't work in the slightest on the inside.
Of interesting note, if this were on the Zyggy scale, the character actually would've gotten a 7/20.

1.) your post made no sense at all to me. Please tell me what he does not work with. If you mean only specifically he does not work with your OC it does not mean I have a bad OC. And yes I want a Crazy pony who is unique. I don't want a pony that is like EVERYONE elses. what if every single pony was like applejack? That would not be very exciting sense we could predict them all every time.

Maybe I can clear the air with this post a bit; Back on the IRC,  while I was trying to understand, basically what I gathered is that he says that although your oc has profound and interesting thoughts, like Equestria Daily, he can't seem to make it fit in well with the MLP universe very well.
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Aug 03, 19:31:21
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 03, 18:09:21
10 or 11 outta 20.
just because this has been bothering me for a bit, what IS the Zyggy Scale?  x3

I'm with Magus on this one, I can't make sense of the Zyggy scale 1 freaking bit XD
*Doesn't think Zyggy can make sense of his own Scale  :o  :P *
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Lord of Madness

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Aug 04, 11:26:57
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 03, 17:28:33
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 02, 21:50:54
I'll be completely honest.
I rated a 2.
Sure, very well written. I know maybe one person who could write better, but they write poetically.
But the character himself just doesn't work for me in the slightest. It sounds like you're outright trying to make him unique and weird.
It's like Fallout Equestria and Equestria Daily to me. Interesting and well made on the outside, doesn't work in the slightest on the inside.
Of interesting note, if this were on the Zyggy scale, the character actually would've gotten a 7/20.

1.) your post made no sense at all to me. Please tell me what he does not work with. If you mean only specifically he does not work with your OC it does not mean I have a bad OC. And yes I want a Crazy pony who is unique. I don't want a pony that is like EVERYONE elses. what if every single pony was like applejack? That would not be very exciting sense we could predict them all every time.

Maybe I can clear the air with this post a bit; Back on the IRC,  while I was trying to understand, basically what I gathered is that he says that although your oc has profound and interesting thoughts, like Equestria Daily, he can't seem to make it fit in well with the MLP universe very well.

I'm pretty sure that almost no pony here could fit in to the mlp universe very well. Anyway! I updated some more so that its less contradictory and a bit more happy.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 04, 13:13:29
I'm pretty sure that almost no pony here could fit in to the mlp universe very well. Anyway! I updated some more so that its less contradictory and a bit more happy.
see Feather and Juniper in description.

Anyhow, working on whatever it is you PM'd me with.  Which... what category is this supposed to be again? x3  it sounds like a backstory, sort of.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

I HAVE reset the votes and I'm sure you will all LOVE him and his story ^3^

Stitchin Time

Poor Mad! *Strokes while silently crying*

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 05, 22:27:11
Poor Mad! *Strokes while silently crying*

why sad? he is quite happy how he is  ^-^

Stitchin Time

Lord of Madness

He loves where he is now. I'm sure he is better where he is now than where he was all that time ago.

Stitchin Time

Lord of Madness

Im sorry whoever voted 6 BUT you did not leave a comment therefore it was deleted.

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Lord of Madness

2012 Aug 08, 22:20:10 #215 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 08, 22:23:08 by Lord of Madness
Sorry but whoever voted 1 Did not give a reason OR they did not give a good reason at all and did not help my OC in any way.

If you do want to vote 1 again please tell me why because all I would like to do is make a better OC ^3^

anyway THANK ALL OF YOU for all of your help!

The Stars

Very well put together, Undoubtedly descriptive, from RP experience I can always find humor in your oc in just about any situation, I FINALLY know what his cutiemark means... Also, nice grammar and spelling - You did very well!
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Lord of Madness

THANKS THE STARS!

Also I have added Clothing and Accessories!!!

Fluffy Cloud

"Oh, hey, I know you! You're the pony who sat on me!"

Thetracker3

Alright, I gave it a 7/10. Here's why:
First: always a fan of crazy ponies and people. They make the best of friends, except when they don't... but that's beside the point.
Second: You went a bit.... uhhh, over the top? That's a good way to put it. The titles, they are fancy. what with the cool shine effect and the changing colors, and the... oh you know what I'm talkin' about! Also: really, theme song and battle theme song? You engage in combat enough to have a special song play when you fight?
Third: (and this is why i gave you a 7 and not a 9) Hiding Bucket? Guild Master of the Asylum? You did not explain those enough to make me happy with this character! It was a huge cliffhanger and I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Unless they're inside jokes, then I could care less, or more. Can't really tell right now, going on an 18 hour pony spree can do that.
Btw, this whole thing is just troll, i really gave you a 10/10. Because of the whole self-proclaimed Lord of Madness thing. That was awesome.
Pity Anti-bronies, for they don't know the love of The Herd.

Pet's name: Fëanáro
Ultimate brony survey: http://derpy.me/UBS2012

Go Up