The Servers are now Open(Update: The Servers are Closed)!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SparklingHaze

it doesn't seem to be working for me  :c  I'm on Windows, I am new to LoE   but I know how to download things, And I found out about LoE yesterday  0:)  so I haven't been waiting as long as everypony else    :c

kinghearts

I've been trying to get since earlier and I managed to get In but when I tried to go to Cantermore It crashed...again...and again... I can't get In without crashing inmediately my computer OS Windows 7 32 bits help!!!

kaylyn

2016 Jul 29, 22:23:22 #122 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 22:25:52 by kaylyn
Kinghearts, there is a known issue (bug) with some of the teleports, the program will crash and log out.
Also if you haven't done this, disenable or temporarily turn of your virus protection to see if that helps also.

windows 7 32 shouldn't have any issues, but there is a problem with some mac OS'S.

Shouhei_Ireto

Please if someone can help me.

I need some help, Im on windows 10 64 bit and I try to log in and I get this

Couldn't log in recv failure connection was reset

Ewind

Will you clear the player's game archive when you close the server again? o.O
XD

Thunder Spin

2016 Jul 30, 04:21:31 #125 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 30, 05:28:40 by Thundergirl
Quote from: hazelzippy10 on 2016 Jul 29, 16:11:26
Well, i tried to download it, im on a mac, and and it would not work. i have been waiting so long, and no surprise, it didn't work. Please fix it!! im so sad now. Thanks a lot. :c :c >:O  o.O >A<  :I O:   :s ono

hazelzippy10, try
. It is for Imac, I think .

[A few hours later]
I realize that there are only three servers for me. It is the Europonia, the Americas and the Coltorado servers, wwwhhyyy??! o.O

kenthris

Hi there! I just downloaded the game and when I clicked on the "Login" button. It shows something called Server Listing, under it, the 'recipes' says 'error' while the rest says 'done'. How do I fix this?
Kenny likes cheesecakes

Ewind

Distance off the server and 17 hours, the game prompted me to server error, which is how it happened? o.O :c
XD

Frobozz

2016 Jul 30, 10:05:10 #128 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 30, 18:09:54 by Frobozz
Windows 7 64-bit

No server listing, under it the 'Item Atlas' says Done, but everything else just says Downloading forever.

LoE.exe is doing something, takes about 5-15% of CPU in Task Manager

EDIT: That was with the Launcher that was happening, had to DL the whole win64 game.

[I]One Herd: Every pony, connected to every other pony, hoof to hoof. [/I]

CuddlySylvy

OMG NOOO
I MISSED THE DOWNLOAD DAY OH NU
;-;

UGH
HOW DAREZ I

anyway I have to watch a livestream and play LOE wait no I'll just play LOE when I'm going to miss it ;-;

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

FlashRainbow

Can anyone help me? My game's crashing aways i tryto traveling to sweet apple ochards. Pls Help ono ono

kaylyn

Quote from: FlashRainbow on 2016 Jul 30, 17:02:53
Can anyone help me? My game's crashing aways i tryto traveling to sweet apple ochards. Pls Help ono ono

Me too! did this last time the servers were open as well :o

LPatamon

It is just me or there is a lot of lag on the game right now? also I noticed that one of the servers is missing. Last night there were 4 servers and today there are only 3  :I

OtakuMegane

Quote from: LPatamon on 2016 Jul 30, 20:30:38
It is just me or there is a lot of lag on the game right now? also I noticed that one of the servers is missing. Last night there were 4 servers and today there are only 3  :I

They took down the one server for some reason. And Amareicas at least has had varying lag issues and room resets the whole weekend so far.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

LPatamon

Quote from: OtakuMegane on 2016 Jul 30, 20:45:39
They took down the one server for some reason. And Amareicas at least has had varying lag issues and room resets the whole weekend so far.

But right now the lag is on all 3 servers, even showing your created ponies list has lag  :I

OtakuMegane

Quote from: LPatamon on 2016 Jul 30, 21:09:20
But right now the lag is on all 3 servers, even showing your created ponies list has lag  :I

Yeah the servers seem about ready to fall over. Or asplode. Twice.  O:
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

AdrenalineRush26

So are the servers temporarily down at the moment? It won't even load my ponies!  D: DD:

LPatamon

Quote from: AdrenalineRush26 on 2016 Jul 30, 23:20:11
So are the servers temporarily down at the moment? It won't even load my ponies!  D: DD:

If is not that, then it is the lag the game is having right now. My ponies took a while to load, the screen only would say your created ponies, but my Pony wasn't appearing to use it.

This was after they restarted the servers hours ago around 4 hours and half ago or so.

AdrenalineRush26

That's too bad... I was really looking forward to grinding all night.

bear.cat

2016 Jul 31, 01:17:28 #139 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 31, 01:25:27 by bear.cat
 Couldn't remember my username, guessed a few times finally told the forum to set my password, which told me my username. I'm assuming the game uses the same name for the game and the forum?

I have my password written down, but I missed one or maybe two open-server days, so I reset my password. Obviously I can log into the forum but the game says my username/password may be wrong still.

Is there a lag b/w the game servers and the forum servers? Something else?*

Obviously the team will have heard this but ... it'd be super nifty keen if this happened more than two weekends a year.

*edit: yeah that was it. Now I have the next person's problem of not showing any ponies or a screen to make new ones. Y'know I've got a dual-opteron system with a RAID-50 DAS. Maybe I should donate it to the cause? Might reduce lag a bit  O:

Go Up