Make up a secret about the person above you

Started by Equestrian, 2012 Jun 03, 11:45:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Is secretly holding Gyru (who ate his dragon radar)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

HunterOfTheDark

Hmph! You must really not want to meet me if you made that happen.

Secretly paranoid about nice people on the internet being mass murderers.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

No, just a bit shy. (But what if they are O: )

Secretly wants something from me other than the dragonballs
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

HunterOfTheDark

Well, you know what they say, its always the quiet ones that surprise you.

Secretly a Fire Dragon Slayer (a Dragon Slayer that uses fire magic)
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

I wish I can do magic, but my brother told me I am ready to do it. I don't feel like I'm ready yet.

Secretly an alchemist

HunterOfTheDark

Secretly a member of the Bebop crew (if you haven't watched Cowboy Bebop, there is something wrong with you)

Peace Keeper

(There IS something wrong with me. I only seen one episode on Adult Swim when my brother was watching it.)

Secretly gonna lock me in to watch the entire series.

HunterOfTheDark

Oh, you have no idea! ovO

Secretly unable to watch Cowboy Bebop.

Chromastone64

I saw that show mentioned on a top ten, but that's all I know about it X3
Secretly made Cowboy Bebop.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

Gave him the idea to make Cowboy Bebop
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

HunterOfTheDark

Secretly Ed from the Bebop crew (yes, I mean the girl whos a really good hacker)

Peace Keeper

LunarDusk

Secretly is Karl from Brave Frontier as a pony
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

*Google up name* (My pony kind of has the same color scheme. Now I see why I am Karl :P )

Secretly wants to command me like in Brave Frontier ( I assume it is an rpg style game like Final Fantasy, or maybe like Advanced Wars)

HunterOfTheDark

Secretly Minato Arisato (the default name of the male protagonist of Persona 3)

Peace Keeper

Secretly wants to use me like a character and fight in Persona (But I'm not a fighter)

Chromastone64

Is secretly going to use Miis of the Mane Six for Super Smash Bros.
Wait, I have Miis of the Mane Six, the princesses, and Chrysalis, among other MLP Miis.....I'm gonna have to fight them....
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Secretly has them at level  1 difficulty

Chromastone64

Peace Keeper

Secretly wants beef too in Smash Bros

Go Up