Dragnmastralex

sorry I'm late.... yup I'm late for the end of the world!  O:
wait... they cancelled it cause I didn't show up? just my luck
[/center]

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Dec 22, 10:04:24
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 22, 08:45:22
Goku did it, he saved the world again!

Meh, I like the concept of "The Doctor saved us" better.
I like to say that there wasn't going to be an apocalypse at all C:
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Nala Valor

Actually no one saved us. There wasn't any end of the world. The Mayans didn't say it was the end of the world, they say it was the end of a cycle. A cycle starts when the sun and earth is aligned with the center of the Milky Way. Soooooo....

Happy new cycle everypony.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Dec 22, 11:01:58
Actually no one saved us. There wasn't any end of the world. The Mayans didn't say it was the end of the world, they say it was the end of a cycle. A cycle starts when the sun and earth is aligned with the center of the Milky Way. Soooooo....

You know the internet, it can be take something, and just make it giant meme  lol

Johannes

Doesn't it do this every year?

Blues-Music

Welp that is like the 68th Armageddon date I survived up until now.
I wonder what the next one will be.

Also the Mayans didn't say anything. They never said anything will happen at the end of the calender the writer probably just got tired , and stopped writing. Let me guess next we will discover that it was 3 degrees colder in america than yesterday so the world will freeze in 2013 january 5th

Nala Valor

Quote from: Johannes on 2012 Dec 22, 12:13:08

Doesn't it do this every year?
yes and no. When I say it's aligned perfectly. Each year, it come close to be aligned like yesterday but not perfectly. It was perfectly aligned yesterday. This happens each ~5000 years or so.

ComputerDeathglare

Stop being serious! It ruins the fun!
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Wait, this thread is STILL going?  :l

Also Nala, love the aristocats reference, awesome movie :)

Nala Valor

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 22, 15:07:40
Stop being serious! It ruins the fun!
im not serious! I'm Harry potter. :P
((If you get the pun))

Teal Turken

lol lol lol

This whole situation never bothered me, but I bothered to go and see places online where those paranoid people were.
Was fun. lol

alexandas

incorrect the end of the cycle was a few or several years ago, sorry nala they're both fake
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up