No-Shave November

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2012 Oct 16, 23:10:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

So I walked around like a bearded lunatic the entire month of November for nothing.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Midnight Breeze

Well, have successfully stuck to my guns despite and snot-waterfall cold, a baby shower, a doctor's appointment, a CPI class, and of course Thanksgiving this challenge has taught me one thing: Facial hair is not for me.

I'll be shaving at midnight. (no pun intended) I can say honestly I won't miss the beard at all. Can't say as to whether or not I'll participate next year.

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2012 Nov 30, 21:00:11
Well, have successfully stuck to my guns despite and snot-waterfall cold, a baby shower, a doctor's appointment, a CPI class, and of course Thanksgiving this challenge has taught me one thing: Facial hair is not for me.

I'll be shaving at midnight. (no pun intended) I can say honestly I won't miss the beard at all. Can't say as to whether or not I'll participate next year.

You and me both Midnight! I'm glad I shaved already. My face, I can feel it again. :3
Purr~

Dawnstar

I was planning on taking a picture today to show friends and family marking a 6 month point for my beard before I trimmed it down to a shorter length.

I wouldn't mind cutting out the beard and just showing that off as that'd be all you could see, but if that's still too much I guess I could always do a quick vector or something.

Chack

I don't think a beard would look good on me (even though I still got peach-fuzz).
Maybe a nice, clean mustache...
Wait for it...

Book Smarts

Gotta tame my side burns, I don't want to end up with mutton chops  >:/

Go Up