Pokémon RP • Sign up before posting!

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2015 May 11, 18:23:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

So here are the rules:
No legendary pokémon, except for specific times I may say it's okay(which may never happen, mind you)
When catching pokémon, the user IN CONTROL of that pokémon decides if the catch is successful. And Master Balls don't exist.
You may decline battles. Not everyone has to do battles.
You don't need to have a trainer character at all if you don't want to. You are allowed to have just pokémon characters.
Trainers can have as many pokémon as they want with them, and pokémon aren't limited to four moves.
In battles, there are no numbers. No HP, levels, stats, etc. Pokémon are generally evenly matched in strength, and there's no one-shotting the opponent.
Pokémon can talk to each other.

Anyway, you're basically free to do whatever you want in this pokémon world. Just have fun, go around and play with the other pokémon, do battles, thank Arceus there's no mosquito pokémon, socialize, whatever.
I'm back

Misty Fly

*Marble was walking through the dense jungle*
Marble : seriously how did we get here?
Magnemite : *buzzes*
Marble : oh right it was that bad wasnt it?
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

Gold was flying overhead on the back of Marv, his Pidgeot. "Hmmm... How about we land down there?" he said, pointing to the jungle down below. Marv nodded and flew down, landing in the middle of the jungle. Gold pet Marv on the head a little, and let his two other pokémon out as well, a Goodra and a Swampert. "There you guys go, let's explore here a bit." he said, leading his pokémon around through the jungle.
I'm back

Misty Fly

Marble : seriously out of all the things i did
Magnemite : * Buzzes *
Marble : hey dont blame me!
*they continue to walk through the jungle*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Hmmm... Here's some tall grass. I wonder what'll be in here..." Gold said as he went into the tall grass. There was a small rustling spot, and as Gold approached, a little Eevee popped out. The Eevee looked up at all the rather big Pokémon behind Gold. The Eevee calmly walked up to Gold and nuzzled his leg. Gold picked up the Eevee. "Aw, hello there. You're a cutie!" he said, petting the Eevee. "Hey! You guys! This must be your trainer, how is he?" the Eevee asked the other pokémon. "Oh, Gold? Yeah, he's fun. He likes to play with us a lot." the Swampert said back. "He loves to let me fly him up into the sky!" Marv said. "He loves to give me hugs!" the Goodra said, laughing a bit. "...I think I'll let him catch me." the Eevee said, putting his face into Gold's bag, and coming out with a pokéball in his mouth.
I'm back

Misty Fly

*Marble Reaches Gold*
Marble : not so fast i want that eevee aswell well have to battle
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"What? Hey, don't scare the little guy!" he said, taking the pokéball from the Eevee's mouth and capsuling him in it. Yay, he caught me! Better try not to shake the ball for a few seconds or it might burst back open... the Eevee thought silently. "But if you meant you wanted to battle me, we can battle, but I'm certainly not battling over the Eevee."
I'm back

Purple

((hello everypony! i hope im not too late  X3))

{Glace walked through the fields, looking for a good place to nap, and sees the 2 trainers, preparing for battle.}

"this might be fun to watch" Glace said to himself.  So he sat down on a rock to watch from a safe distance.

Misty Fly

Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Hmm... So who'll battle first... You, Gooey!" he said, and the Goodra stepped forward, smiling.
I'm back

Misty Fly

Marble : not a bad choice *she takes out a pokeball*
Abra i choose you!
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Goodra, give him the Dragon Pulse!" Goodra obeyed, firing a Dragon Pulse towards Abra.
I'm back

Misty Fly

*Abra Gets Hit*
Marble : Abra use Fire Punch *Abra obeys and fires at Goodra*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Here, lemme fix up that burn... There we go, retaliate with Aqua Tail!" Goodra swung his large tail at Abra.
I'm back

SerenityFaithful(SammyElise88)

(I haven't rped in awhile, so I may be rusty  :P)

*Sammy and Nyxare walking when suddenly they see a battle between a goodra and an abra.* "Awesome! I've never seen those pokemon before!" Sammy exclaimed. Nyx just stared at the pokemon fighting.

Check out my deviantart!:  http://thequirkygamer.deviantart.com/ it's not much, but doesn't hurt to look!

Purple

{Glace watches the battle intently}

"these trainers sure are skilled..." he said to himself, thinking aloud.

Misty Fly

*Abra Teleports*
Marble : Abra Use Shock wave! *Abra Gets Behinds Goodra ans zaps him/her?*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

Goodra gets hit, and can't seem to find where Abra went. "Look behind you! Hit him with Power Whip!"
I'm back

Misty Fly

Marble : Thunder Punch! *Abra Punches Goodra*
*suddenly a cat shaped baloon is seen flying in a distance*
Jessie : look james that goodra looks like something worth capturing
James : indeed Meow you know what to do
*Meow Nods and suddenly a giant Claw grabs goodra*
Marble : hey! i was in a battle here!
Magic...

SerenityFaithful(SammyElise88)

2015 May 11, 20:22:18 #19 Last Edit: 2015 May 11, 20:24:31 by SammyElise88
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 May 11, 20:14:38
Goodra gets hit, and can't seem to find where Abra went. "Look behind you! Hit him with Power Whip!"

(Could you possibly make your text color a little darker? it's a bit hard to read... :s)

*Sammy nudges Nyx as she sits next to Sam by a rock.* "Oh come on, you have to think this is a little fun to watch!" Sammy said. "Absol...(It's alright, not the most exciting battle I've seen though.)" "Aw come on! You're too serious sometimes..." Sammy smirked. *Sees giant balloon snatch Goodra.* "Oh snap..."
Check out my deviantart!:  http://thequirkygamer.deviantart.com/ it's not much, but doesn't hurt to look!

Go Up