Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

That_Blue_pony

Dumb things that annoy me? People on this forum making accounts saying they are ponies from the mane 6. Have any creativity left?

Midnight Breeze

Start playing Civilization 5 as America...

...in 2500 BC.

Enter the game and spawn in...

...Africa.

Explore the Arabian Peninsula and find...

...Singapore.

What a realistic game.

byndbored

I tried playing sonic and all stars racing transformed but it wouldn't stop crashing so I turned it in for mass effect 2 and 3, even if the game if enjoyable for me with no crashes there is no way this going to end well. (oh well. :c)
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Thunder Jet

Chishio Kunrin

Things got out of hand on Tobuscus' livestream tonight. :l Shame. Shame, shame. I hope he learns from this. Very unprofessional and inappropriate. I'm both disappointed and annoyed.
Shoutout to his friend Tim for trying his hardest to take control of the situation. Tim seems to be a pretty good guy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MrEmu

I hate it when the popcorn bag is only half poped...
When people say Time Turner is Dr.Hooves... (FYI I hold NOTHING ageist MLP or Dr.Who, I watch and enjoy both! :D )
Shipers...
untasteful OCs...
When my BFF in Animal Crossing moves away... >A<
Lady Bugs... (Our house is infested with them right now :I )

the list is rather longer...but I shall save that for an other day...well...actually no I'll save it for never... xD

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Feb 01, 01:12:35
When people say Time Turner is Dr.Hooves... (FYI I hold NOTHING ageist MLP or Dr.Who, I watch and enjoy both! :D )

Sorry to break it to you, but...
Spoiler: Photo is a tiny bit too big for my liking, but it's the most solid evidence I have • show

Hasbro really did decide to change his name from Time Turner to Dr. Hooves because fans had named him Dr. Whooves before Hasbro had given him the name Time Turner.

I had heard quite a while back, like months ago, that they changed it to Dr. Hooves on the trading cards or something. And now the rainbowfied Dr. Whooves is labeled as Dr. Hooves.

On topic: When I decide "Man, I should go to bed" and then my stomach suddenly decides "I'm really, really hungry!!"

MrEmu

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 01, 03:27:20

Spoiler: Photo is a tiny bit too big for my liking, but it's the most solid evidence I have • show

Hasbro really did decide to change his name from Time Turner to Dr. Hooves because fans had named him Dr. Whooves before Hasbro had given him the name Time Turner.

I had heard quite a while back, like months ago, that they changed it to Dr. Hooves on the trading cards or something. And now the rainbowfied Dr. Whooves is labeled as Dr. Hooves.

On topic: When I decide "Man, I should go to bed" and then my stomach suddenly decides "I'm really, really hungry!!"

Oh so it's official now? weird...lol and ...why are the all colored weird? lol

But as I should stay on topic as well I'll say that I hate it when a piece of Banana skin falls into the Banana bread when it's being made...beleave me, it's gross!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Feb 01, 03:55:30
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 01, 03:27:20

[/spoiler]

Oh so it's official now? weird...lol and ...why are the all colored weird? lol

But as I should stay on topic as well I'll say that I hate it when a piece of Banana skin falls into the Banana bread when it's being made...beleave me, it's gross!
[/quote]
It's Hasbro's new toy line theme - rainbowfied/rainbow power. It has even infected the Equestria Girls dolls in the form of a Rainbow Rock line. O:

When a cat decides that something is in the way of them wanting to lay down, so they just lean and push against it until it falls in the floor. Most of my really cool decorative, but breakable, stuff is in my room now because of our cats. :c They made me so nervous when they'd do it to my Wii, and I kept having to adjust where it was. But now I have a Wii U, so all I have to worry about is them sitting or laying on top of it.

Oh yeah. The times I've found my mom's cat Abby laying on top of my computer tower. :l Luckily, there are a lot of vents on the side of it, not just on top. But she has also been the main perpetrator in the act of sitting on my Wii U.

Ramisha

I actually think the rainbow versions look kinda cool.

Midnight Breeze

I'm getting a bit frustrated of hearing people; including nurses and medical technicians who should know better, calling lactose intolerance a 'disorder'. You've got that backwards.

Lactose tolerance is a spontaneous genetic mutation; a very recent one in fact, that popped up in turkey a few thousand years ago and rapidly spread throughout Afro-Eurasia, stopping at the Himalayas. The Europeans were the first to notice the mutation and take advantage of it...well, sort of. It just so happened the mutation popped up during the times of rampant famine and water pollution throughout Europe, so it wasn't long before raw cow's milk became a staple of the European diet.

Unfortunately, that was before people understood genetics (obviously). It wasn't long before millions of Europeans started mysteriously dropping dead from diarrhea...doh. On the bright side, the people who were lucky enough to possess the mutation survived and thrived, the nutrient-rich milk being an enormous boon to their health. It's a textbook example of natural selection. That's why lactose intolerant is very rare amongst caucasians compared to other races - caucasians without the mutation died off en masse.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Feb 02, 08:39:24

I'm getting a bit frustrated of hearing people; including nurses and medical technicians who should know better, calling lactose intolerance a 'disorder'. You've got that backwards.

Lactose tolerance is a spontaneous genetic mutation; a very recent one in fact, that popped up in turkey a few thousand years ago and rapidly spread throughout Afro-Eurasia, stopping at the Himalayas. The Europeans were the first to notice the mutation and take advantage of it...well, sort of. It just so happened the mutation popped up during the times of rampant famine and water pollution throughout Europe, so it wasn't long before raw cow's milk became a staple of the European diet.

Unfortunately, that was before people understood genetics (obviously). It wasn't long before millions of Europeans started mysteriously dropping dead from diarrhea...doh. On the bright side, the people who were lucky enough to possess the mutation survived and thrived, the nutrient-rich milk being an enormous boon to their health. It's a textbook example of natural selection. That's why lactose intolerant is very rare amongst caucasians compared to other races - caucasians without the mutation died off en masse.

Oooh, awesome lesson.

I feel pretty bad for people who're lactose intolerant, though. My aunt is lactose intolerant, on top of being a vegetarian. Eesh.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 02, 11:22:15
Oooh, awesome lesson.

I feel pretty bad for people who're lactose intolerant, though. My aunt is lactose intolerant, on top of being a vegetarian. Eesh.

Vegetarianism is unhealthy...

Humans are omnivores, not herbivores. Vegetarians are on average healthier than non-vegetarians, but that's because vegetarians are usually health freaks to start with, anyway. Even if they ate meat they would be just as healthy because they would continue being health conscious. If fact, they would be healthier, because they wouldn't be fighting against biology.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Feb 02, 13:14:32
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 02, 11:22:15
Oooh, awesome lesson.

Vegetarianism is unhealthy...

Humans are omnivores, not herbivores. Vegetarians are on average healthier than non-vegetarians, but that's because vegetarians are usually health freaks to start with, anyway. Even if they ate meat they would be just as healthy because they would continue being health conscious. If fact, they would be healthier, because they wouldn't be fighting against biology.

Once, when I was a kid, she had to babysit me for a while. She tried to turn me into a vegetarian, but I love meat too much. X3 I told her "Cows taste good!"

GoldenTerrabyte

Me, I'm a vegetarian, but not for the usual reasons. Most vegetarians are either freaking out about their health or they're trying to "protect" animals by not eating meat.(which by the way I think is a stupid reason, because if the animal's ALREADY dead, you're not harming them by eating meat!) I'm just a really picky eater, and I just really don't like the taste/smell of meat.
I'm back

John Pone

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Feb 02, 08:39:24

Dude, I zoned out in biology on friday, and you've pretty much just taught me in a minute what a teacher did in an hour :p
Now i can do that homework

Ramisha

Midnight Breeze you should get a job as a teacher

Midnight Breeze

People who point to the low income of the South as an example of economic failure in the region. Get real, we have a low income median because poor people tend to move here because of our much lower cost of living.

For example: I make 15k a year; an utterly unlivable salary in the place like New England, but here I live very comfortably. My own apartment, a car, internet, air conditioning, all the food I want, not a single penny in debt...

Northern leftists ought to be praising the South for being so accommodating to low-income Americans.

Chishio Kunrin

When I get sick, and the sickness keeps me up all night. o_o I've barely had any sleep.

By the way, guys, it seems that the current strain of stomach virus has an incubation period of about a week.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 03, 11:59:27
When I get sick, and the sickness keeps me up all night. o_o I've barely had any sleep.

By the way, guys, it seems that the current strain of stomach virus has an incubation period of about a week.

Drink vast quantities of saline. That will allow an easy way out...

Go Up