Nanook's OCs list (Feel free to give feedback)

Started by Nanook, 2012 Sep 28, 22:41:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nanook

LSTS Personal File: Northern Crescent
Name: Northern Crescent
Call sign: North
Race: Pegasus
Political view: Lunanite
Blood Type: O POS
Cutie Mark: Shield with Crescent moon
Born in Armstrong City, Lunar Republic, The Moon
Parents died during the Red Moon Conflict, raised in a orphanage

Personality: Adventurous, loyalty to those she serves with and to country, brave, and protective of others

Appearance
Spoiler: show
         Image made by http://imsokyo.deviantart.com/ ;      

Cutie Mark Story
I was defending a small filly from three older fillies. After the fight, I noticed under my cuts and bruises was my cutie mark.

Military History
She joined the Lunar Army when she was 16 and trained at Fort Kynareth. She became well known after completing the Celestria's Inferno Course with an unconscious cadet on her back. She almost beat the course record. After basic training, she was station at the Hoofagon. She was hand picked for the newly formed LSTS (Lunar Special Tactics Squadron) and trained in simulated Equestrian environments for two years. After several classified missions, she was chosen to lead the Equestrian Recon mission. Deployed into Equestria November 6, Lunar year 1001

Evaluation for the Equestrian Mission
I note that North's combat record makes her qualify for the mission, but the fact that she is a devout Lunanite and frequently disobeys orders from senior officers.

We note your disapproval, but her bi-ped hoof to hoof combat and archery skills are unique and follows the guidelines of Versailles. We approve North to be apart of this important mission. She has proven herself during Hoofdown that she is more than capable of handling this mission.

End of Personal File
Please click here to return to the LSTS Codex {Error Links Disabled}

OC Northern Crescent
A Lunar Republic Scout
I love Armstrong City

Go Up