Life in Ponyville

Started by Rumor, 2012 May 16, 06:58:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rumor

2012 May 16, 06:58:19 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 03, 14:50:33 by Rumor
This RP is completley random, you're free to do whatever you want! This RP is just for bored ponies who want to go on adventures and talk. I'll give the weather, so since this is my first social RP I hope it goes well!

Weather:Cloudy
------------------------------
Eclipse and Scarlet chat in the local coffee shop.

Nala Valor

Nala was walking around with Dreamy, her black squirrel. She got close to the local coffee shop and went to drink a bit, since she was exhausted from her renovation in her house.

Rumor

Scarlet's talking could be heard throughout the coffee shop, with Eclipse stareing out the window.

Nala Valor

Nala ordered a coffee and looked at dreamy. He looked like he was going to fall asleep. Nala took him and put it on the table, waiting her order.

Rumor

The waitress went to Nala's table, handing her coffee to her.

Nala Valor

She took a sip of coffee and looked around. She saw the two other pony and got up and went to greet them "hi, I've never seen you in the neibourhood, are you new here?"

Rumor

Scarlet smiled.''Yes, we just moved here from Canterlot!''

Nala Valor

"you came from Canterlot two? You did right choice! The ponies here are a lot friendlier than in Canterlot." a bit further, her pet, Dreamy, was starting to drink the coffee.

Coffee Rush

Night Blossom walked down the street, looking around in the market.
My OC can be found here!

Rumor

''Eclipse spents his summers here!''

Nala Valor

She then said "how wonderful! Oh! What am I doing! My name's Nala."

Rumor

''Im Scarlet, and this is Eclipse.''

Nala Valor

"well, nice to meet you! ^-^ " she turned around and saw her squirrel drinking her coffee. She almost yelled. "Dreamy! Stop that!" she went to him and took him out of the coffee cup.

Coffee Rush

Night Blossom put her bits back in her saddlebag, trotting home. She knocked on her Aunts door, then asking her something and smiling.  They both trotted to the Cafe, taking a seat.
My OC can be found here!

Rumor

Scarlet and Eclipse go back to chatting, Eclipse looks like he's not even listening.

Coffee Rush

A speedy brown pegasi flies up to them, saying in a happy, quick manner "Hello, can I take your order?"
My OC can be found here!

Rumor

((I have to go for a while, anypony may control the weather why'll Im gone. ^-^))

Coffee Rush

"Uhm... Uhm... Water!". Night Blossom says, jumping out of her chair. "And a Hay Sandwich!" she says while her Aunt says what she wants.
  "Ok. I'm on it!" The brown pegasi says, rushing inside.
My OC can be found here!

Lary

A green pony wearing a trench coat enters the cafe. He was wearing a hood that was large enough to cover his mane and hide away his eyes save for a faint, yellow glow. He slowly looked around before going to take a seat, making sure to keep his head low.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rad Thunder

*lands in front of the cafe*
I need a double shot capp light foam nao! >:(

Go Up