My oc:Cothball

Started by Cothball, 2017 Oct 31, 00:08:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cothball

personality:introvert,socially awkward,has a sence of humor   

Backstory:Cothball was a changeling prince that discovered the ability to turn into there own custom pony
one day he went out of the hive and flew into ponyville making sure to stay out of sight
then after a hour of flying around a giant horde of op ocs charging into ponyville the princesses power wasn't even enough
Cothball noticed this and tried to help by using his changeling magic celestia noticed him firing his last few shots while acting like hes playing a video game the op ocs that night he got the form of an alicorn as his custom pony and got his cutie mark and it was a game controller.

Misty Fly

Sounds like Master Masherer's Oc
Magic...

Nightshade Star

It also sounds like my OC Nightshade
I changed her a whole lot
So now she's a changeling princess who basically hates herself and her family. She hates love for some reason and drains warmth (I mean like the heat type of warmth) and decided that she was gonna run away. Right now she lives in Ponyville in her custom pony disguise she's been planning for years and has a little crush on Emural probably.
@DrifterCrow
@Misty Fly

Misty Fly

Eh Nightshade are RPS canon to your backstory?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Idk I don't think I have a canon or an OC page for her I need to make one

Cothball

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 01, 07:52:57It also sounds like my OC Nightshade
I changed her a whole lot
So now she's a changeling princess who basically hates herself and her family. She hates love for some reason and drains warmth (I mean like the heat type of warmth) and decided that she was gonna run away. Right now she lives in Ponyville in her custom pony disguise she's been planning for years and has a little crush on Emural probably.
@DrifterCrow
@Misty Fly
alright im mean ok thats pretty intresting but i dont see the similarity sorry

Misty Fly

I meant the RP such as malware
Magic...

Nightshade Star

2018 Jan 10, 07:46:14 #7 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 10, 21:09:24 by Nightshade Star
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2018 Jan 04, 08:15:32I meant the RP such as malware
I used some stuff from Legend of the Six rp bc Nightshade got a crush on Emural ( @DrifterCrow )
(Btw Nightlight's backstory is probably never gonna be reset.. I use waaay too many RPs for her backstory)

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Cothball on 2018 Jan 03, 23:47:47alright im mean ok thats pretty intresting but i dont see the similarity sorry
The only similarity is probably that they're runaway changelings, but they ran for a different reason probably

Misty Fly

So is malware itself canon to her backstory?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Kinda, I reference them a little in other rps but ITS NIGHTLIGHT NOT NIGHTSHADE people confuse them a lot

Go Up