Legends of Equestria's Open Access Release is Live! New Animated Story Trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 09, 19:11:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Striker

2017 Sep 12, 00:54:00 #20 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 00:59:48 by Night Striker Reason: Grammar mistakes :P
Quote from: Galapagois on 2017 Sep 11, 22:52:49You can remain as a foal and a blank-flank, yes; however you won't be able to access the quests in the adult stage of the game, you'll have a lower level cap (you can reach level 35 as a foal, I believe), and later on in development higher-level areas might also be made off-limits to foals.

Uh are you sure about that level cap? I was able to get to lvl 50 as a pegasus colt/foal, when the whole pegasus crew thing was glitched for me and I decided to just grind out my levels till the quest got fixed. (Also time note: I did this in the first 7 or so hours of LoE servers opening)

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

pfiutek1

Quote from: Galapagois on 2017 Sep 11, 22:52:49You can remain as a foal and a blank-flank

you cant say b word. thats offensive. i must report you to pony police :P

Daniel0507199027

Ancient Brony

Quote from: Galapagois on 2017 Sep 11, 22:52:49You can remain as a foal and a blank-flank, yes; however you won't be able to access the quests in the adult stage of the game, you'll have a lower level cap (you can reach level 35 as a foal, I believe), and later on in development higher-level areas might also be made off-limits to foals.

If becoming an adult is required to progress in the game, what are the chances of making more appropriate talents available - especially for pegasi? It would be great if there were more options other than "healing" or "partying" - something like "flying", for example?

Is the lack of available talent options a quest bug, or just something that wasn't ready for the open access release? I assume that the whole dev team is busting their butts since the release, but any info you could share would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Silver Glow

Please help me when I started the game I made it the full screen but took half the page only and now I can't fix it please help me I am crying😭😭 D:   D:  >A<  :c

Marbi Z

Ok now in completed the Polly Poppet Quest which I believe is the quest you complete to get a pet but nothing happend. Do I have to complete another quest in order to get a pet?

SilverIcicle

When i log in there's an ERROR in the Cutiemarks and talents when server listing. help

WZNGT

I wonder if those NPCs with 2D profile image when talk to them will show up again... such as Flan and the Pegasus-party-pony( can't remember the name, Bolahu or something close). Or they will just show up after I finish all the tutorial?
PS: Some more FiM style 2D profile images would looks the characters much better in my opinion.

McClaw

Quote from: WZNGT on 2017 Sep 14, 08:14:55I wonder if those NPCs with 2D profile image when talk to them will show up again... such as Flan and the Pegasus-party-pony( can't remember the name, Bolahu or something close). Or they will just show up after I finish all the tutorial?
PS: Some more FiM style 2D profile images would looks the characters much better in my opinion.
The "NPCs with 2D profile image"s are part of the main story line quests in the game and will not only feature in those (as they're completed and added) but will also be found going about their business. (I'm not sure where they are between finishing the foal stage story and going to adult stage.)

And it's Hullabaloo.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Detective Glitch

I downloaded legends of equestria for windows 10 but when I login and get in I cant move or do much of anything. am I Doing something wrong?

Detective Glitch

Can someone help me here? I downloaded the game for windows but whenever I get logged in and into a server (I go into the American server) I can only use the pen and can't move around. Am I missing something?  :facehoof:

~RainCloud

The Animation Video looks great! But the VA was a bit flat with not much emotion in the voice.  DD:

For those that are new to the game and are reading this, Welcome to Legends of Equestria! Name's RainCloud, please refer to my signature down at the bottom of my post and feel free to contact me in game or on the forum! Discord Too! If you have questions....

IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thunder Spin

I love this game, but there's only one tiny  issue. We need talents on flying. Pegasus ponies can't get a talent mark on flying.

MelodyStar

Hi, I love this game !!! so much but,there is a lot of bugs when i do the misssions and...pls... my friend want to download the game but,when she do that they say ERROR YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE GAME

I want to play with her so pls...help me to download the game for here i also tried all the ways but nothing

i really hope you can help soon :')  :'(

~RainCloud

Quote from: MelodyStar on 2017 Sep 16, 18:52:57Hi, I love this game !!! so much but,there is a lot of bugs when i do the misssions and...pls... my friend want to download the game but,when she do that they say ERROR YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE GAME

I want to play with her so pls...help me to download the game for here i also tried all the ways but nothing

i really hope you can help soon :')  :'(

One of the things I suggest is for your friend to download the game directly using this link: https://mega.nz/#!Bio1CZQQ!3h-Lr0LtZQOaY8dHCCw6Zqs5-w4hgub1OMulUynUkmA

This link will bring your friend to the download page and inside the ZIP Folder is the LOE Data and the LoE Game Program. Basically the .exe file.

Hope this helped!

PS. My launcher for the game can be difficult to work with. But it works..

Do remember that Legends of Equestria is still in BETA. More updates will follow soon as they're patched!
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

pfiutek1

Quote from: Detective Glitch on 2017 Sep 15, 22:28:23Can someone help me here? I downloaded the game for windows but whenever I get logged in and into a server (I go into the American server) I can only use the pen and can't move around. Am I missing something?  :facehoof:

did you tried to change keyboard keys

pfiutek1

Quote from: Detective Glitch on 2017 Sep 15, 22:13:50I downloaded legends of equestria for windows 10 but when I login and get in I cant move or do much of anything. am I Doing something wrong?
try using keyboard

WZNGT

Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Sep 14, 15:22:47The "NPCs with 2D profile image"s are part of the main story line quests in the game and will not only feature in those (as they're completed and added) but will also be found going about their business. (I'm not sure where they are between finishing the foal stage story and going to adult stage.)

And it's Hullabaloo.
Okey, thanks.

derpyhooves120

:o  How do I get to make my own pony I can't find it anywhere??
Cheyenne Webb

Go Up