-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

*After some discussion and thinking, I've decided to leave this roleplay. Take care!

FakeSmile

Fake Smile grinned as she sipped her coffee; she thought both ponies were interesting. The mare was a bit surprised to see the stranger join her table, but she didn't mind. She noticed that the new mare seemed to be glowing and tilted her head in a curious fashion. Smile never seen a glowing pony before, so the mare caught her attention. When it was her turn to introduce her self she chimed,
Fake Smile: My name is Fake Smile, but y'all can call me Smile. I don't really go by my full name.
The mare smiled at the two before taking another bite of her dessert. She examined the two ponies at her table to see if she saw them before. With her work usually outside, she knew a lot of faces in this area. As her smile slowly soften she asked,
Fake Smile: I don't think I've seen either of y'all before. Are y'all new 'round here or just don't come to this part of the city often?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

"Me?" Thunder said as he shuffled in his seat into a more relaxing and flamboyant position. "I'm just visited for the month or so. Not on vacation, of course. You can think of it as a business trip."
Signature.

Misty Fly

/i thought Fake Smile was talking to me
Magic...

FakeSmile

(( Fake Smile is talkin to Thunder Jet and Blazing Sun. ))

An amused smile formed on Smile's face as she watched Thunder shuffle in his seat; she thought the fellow was a bit odd but that never bothered her before. She sipped her coffee while she listened to what the stallion had to say. Smile's eyes twinkled with curiosity when she heard Thunder was here for a business trip. There were a lot of business that goes on in Canterlot, and to see someone odd like him here peaked her interest. With a small smile she chimed,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: A business trip to Canterlot? Interestin'.[/color]
The mare let out a chuckle as she looked toward the stallion in front of her. She to see if the pony's appearance would give any hints of what type of business he would be here for. He didn't look much for fashion or entertainment, so she figured it must be business business. . . Or royal business.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

2016 Feb 03, 17:25:22 #245 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 03, 17:26:55 by Nameless Whirlwind
"Yeah, until my employers need me elsewhere." Thunder replied. "I'm hoping that this trip will take a month or two. I might have to leave tomorrow or in a few years, who knows?"

The stallion took notice in Fakesmile's curiosity. After thinking about it, Thunder decided to feed her curiosity even more. He reached for something in his vest. His hoof scrambled around until he felt a familiar object scratching his fur. He grabbed the item and placed it on the table.

It was a small notepad that came with its own pencil. The first page contained a haphazard of scribbles, pictures and notes in black ink. They detailed Thunder's first impressions upon arriving in Canterlot. The rest of the pages were blank.

"There isn't so much business in this business trip, though. I'm just here to explore and to act if needed. What do you guys do around here?" Thunder asked as he looked elsewhere and drifted into his thoughts for a moment.
Signature.

Aeterna Sol

"I'm just on my usual trips around Equestria after plenty of training. Decided to go to Canterlot this time, and I do believe it's my first time. Though I guess you could say we might be doing the same thing here, Thunder. Y'know, looking around, helping others when we feel it's necessary." Blaze looks around and sees Marble over at the line(?). "Wait... Who's..." She remembers she's an AU of somepony else, and as such, probably doesn't know her here... Yet. "Wait, this is a different universe. Nevermind. So, Smile, what do you do here in Canterlot?"

((Yes, she's aware of the different universes. She always did. I dunno either.))

FakeSmile

Smile tilted her head as she watched Thunder place a notebook on the table. She stared at the notebook for a bit before she picked it up. The mare examined the first page of notes as she listened to what the stallion had to say. The notebook didn't really interest her, but her curiosity grew a bit more about the stallion and his work. As she placed the notebook back on the table she said,
Fake Smile: You'll probably need a bigger note book, there is a lot of freaks 'round here! Ha Ha Ha!
A few more laughs escaped her smile as she took the last sip of her coffee. When Blazing started to talk, Smile watched the mare as she shared her story. She tilted her head at the universe part; she thought that was a strange comment. The mare didn't plan to ignore the remark, but she didn't answer her question.
Fake Smile: I'm a street performer. Not the most glamorous life, but it puts food on the table.
A few giggles followed her response as she looked over at the clock again. The shop should be opened now. Even though she was interested in what her favourite shop had in store, she wanted to see what else Thunder and Blazing had to say. With a small smile on her face she continued,
Fake Smile: I work mostly in this part of town, since this is where all the ponies tend to gather. Sometimes I work private events, but I don't like those very much.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

"Heh, I know a lot of freaks, and more! No need for a larger book. Besides, that isn't what the notebook is for." Thunder exclaimed as he took another sip of his beverage, examining every word the mare had to say about herself. He had hoped that the notebook would cause more effect, but he shrugged it off.

"I literally have to observe Canterlot's day and night, see how the locals act and y'know." Nameless explained. "I can't act when I feel it is necessary. I can only act when it is right." He said, directing his last statement at Blazing. "Although that makes no sense at all. Just a stupid business motto."
Signature.

Misty Fly

Magic...

SandFire

2016 Feb 04, 10:30:56 #250 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 04, 11:19:20 by SandFire
((Smile, Thunder and Blaze are all sitting at the same table talking to each other in the cafe we are in. They haven't took note that we are in there yet.))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Marble : so uh do you have any brothers or sisters?
Deep Sense : i have a sister but i havent seen her well for while....
Marble : do you have her picture?
Deep Sense : only when were young
Magic...

Aeterna Sol

"Sounds like a lot of work. Thing is, I'm not from here. I'm actually from Ponyville. Though, what do you mean by 'freaks'?" She was then emitting her golden glow. It wasn't that bright, but it's definitely noticeable. "Does this have anything to do with it?"

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : theyre not exactly Freaks...
Magic...

Misty Fly

Magic...

FakeSmile

[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: The day and night thin' sounds tirin', but hangin' 'round the town all day is fun. Also, if you're out all the time you'll see me often. Lucky you.[/color]
The mare laughed a bit at what she said then gave Thunder a warm smile. She met many ponies in this city, but she was always happy to meet interesting ones. The mare glanced over at Blazing when she started to talk. She tilted her head when the mare asked about her appearance. Blazing was different but Smile wouldn't consider her a freak. As she rested her chin on her hooves she chimed,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Mmm, no. As unusual as it is for a mare to glow, I wouldn't classify you as "freak"; I find your glow pretty and soft on the eyes. I meant what I said as freakish behavior or actions. But everyone has a different definition for freak. [/color]
The mare glanced over at Thunder and a cat like smile appeared on her face. She figured Thunder didn't mean the "freak" to be for Blazing, but you never know.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

Marble : can you show me?
Deep Sense : yea sure here it is...*she takes out a locket and shows a Picture of 2 fillies*
*Marble gasps when she looks at the second filly*
Marble : what...is...her name?
Deep Sense : Marble Star...
*Marble faints*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow gets up to check on her fainted freind.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

cloudyraindrops90

It was late in the night. Cloudy was laying on the couch, thinking of what to do. She'd already taken a walk through of the apartment, but she didn't want to sleep in her bed yet.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Aeterna Sol

"Huh?" Blaze looks over to Marble, a bit worried. Then, she yawns. She turns to Smile and Thunder. "Well, I don't have a house here... Any help?"

Go Up