General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

I forgot to mention: to those who DON'T have a Pokémon Bank pass, I'm willing to breed them. Since I actually have 5/6 IV parents ready this time, it should be a lot quicker compared to the Gen 5 starters. Of course, if you don't care about perfect IVs, that's also an option.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I think my pokemon bank lasts until summer 2015 or less. I probably renewed mine last year's summer. Well It is 1-way distribution so we may have to exchange starters based on what we picked and apparently I'm getting meganium on that day.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Wait, what? I was under the impression that we'd get all three...

KirbyFluttershy

I believe you misread that news. It says 1 pokemon per pokemon bank which means we only get 1 HA johto starter of our choice.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Feb 05, 12:00:41
It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature into Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per Pokémon Bank.

Well, I'd considered rebreeding Volvagia (my Typhlosion) with better IVs anyways.  Better give him his HA as well!

QuoteNote that each Pokémon Bank account will be able to receive these three Pokémon only once.

Pokémon Bank users, look forward to getting Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr starting February 27, 2015!

From the official Pokémon news site.  I think we get all three, but only one set per Bank account.  For instance, I can't get one for my X and one for my AS games, because they're using the same bank.  I may be interpreting them wrong, however...

KirbyFluttershy

You might be right on that. I checked the news on the official site as well.

Rikaria

Either way, we have to wait till the end of this month.

Spoiler: EDIT: Some nice fanart of OR/AS sequels (GAME FREAK, MAKE IT SO!) • show

Sunshine Smash

There's too much water in the second picture.

7.8/10

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Itty Bit

I was actually about to make a joke about how IGN would prefer omega ruby 2 because of it's lack of water XD

Chromastone64

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet X3
Water-Type is my favourite.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

2015 Feb 17, 13:42:11 #350 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 10:18:53 by Rikaria
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Feb 07, 12:21:05
There's too much water in the second picture.

7.8/10

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Feb 07, 12:51:40
I was actually about to make a joke about how IGN would prefer omega ruby 2 because of it's lack of water XD

Oh, you two lol

Spoiler: EDIT: Neat infograph concerning the Eon Ticket in the UK • show

Also, Shell Armor Samurott is now redeemable via Mystery Gift. The serial code is: POKEMON503

EDIT 2:
Quote from: SerebiiFor those of you in the United Kingdom, the retailer GAME has announced, through two store Twitter accounts, a new event that will be held in their stores. This event offers a distribution of the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai, who has only been Gen VI native in Japan from its distribution last year for the movie short "Pikachu, What's This Key?". This distribution will run from February 13, 2015 - May 13, 2015. It will be distributed via serial code and will work for all current Generation VI games.
___

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the first details about the upcoming movie, The Archdjinni of the Rings - Hoopa, due for release in Japan in Summer 2015. With this, it revealed that the gift for prebooking the movie tickets is to be a distribution of the Pokémon, Arceus. This Arceus knows the moves Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Earth Power while holding the Silk Scarf or a random one of its plates. It'll be obtainable by prebooking the tickets from March 7th to July 17th and redeemable instantly until August 31st. With the prebooking, you will also receive another legendary Pokémon out of the 6 revealed for the movie. The specific six you get one of are not known. These are redeemed from June 20th to August 31st.
It also revealed that the movie will feature lots of Legendary Pokémon including Lugia, Palkia, Giratina, Dialga, Kyurem and Arceus. In addition to that, it reveals that the Shiny Rayquaza will also be distributed through CoroCoro. You can get it even if you got the one at the World Hobby Fair. Details of this distribution will be announced later.

Spoiler: Images • show

Also, Pokémon Shuffle will be available on February 18, 2015 on the eShop FOR FREE. Go download Pokémon Shuffle now! Also, as a game launch special, Mew will only be available for three weeks, so be sure to catch it ASAP. You'll gain access to its stage after you get far enough in the game then are able to connect to the internet where you can "check in".

EDIT 3:
Quote from: SerebiiIf you participated in the Battle of Hoenn Battle Competition last month, the entry gift is now available to redeem in all regions. The gift is a Level 10 Tyrunt with its Hidden Ability of Sturdy, which was previously unavailable before today. To get this event, you need to go to the special page that pops up on the Global Link and, if you are eligible for the Tyrunt, you will receive a serial code that can be redeemed in Mystery Gift on Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. The code works until April 30th 2015.

One of my friends from another forum got one. I'm just waiting for them to breed it.

KirbyFluttershy

I was gonna ask and wonder how's pokemon shuffle treating you guys so far.

Rikaria

It's pretty generic honestly, though that's to be expected of a free game.

KirbyFluttershy

A Snow Warning Amaura is coming up as a battle competition distribution even though none of my pokemon aren't ready for battle competition. Maybe I can get one off from a trade.

Rikaria

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my friend to trade me a Sturdy (Hidden Ability) Tyrunt, though having that Amaura would also be nice.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Feb 20, 15:21:10
A Snow Warning Amaura is coming up as a battle competition distribution even though none of my pokemon aren't ready for battle competition. Maybe I can get one off from a trade.

Agh, I'm not a competitive battler but I may have the kinds of Pokemon that could survive, at least a little bit.  I take all the time to breed em but never use em...is that weird?  o.O

KirbyFluttershy

I'm not a competitive battler like all other people. I just play the game for fun, but not for battling competitively. I just hope someone here can get the HA amaura from a trade and then do a giveaway.

Rikaria

The same friend I was talking about is apparently trying to get that as well, though I only really want the Tyrunt. If they're generous enough to give me an Amaura too, I'll do the breeding for both.

KirbyFluttershy

I had a hard time getting riolu before i get to minccino in pokemon shuffle and I don't even know a good pokemon to grind on.

Rikaria

There's honestly no point in grinding at the moment. I just went with whatever was considered the best matchup each time, because the later Pokémon are more powerful than the ones you "train" early on.

Go Up