Cantermore and Heartlands not working?

Started by Artsong, 2015 Jan 24, 20:40:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cookiezmilk

Quote from: Lumienaughty on 2015 Jan 25, 15:38:40
Keep trying. Or step away for a few minutes. There's probably just a flood of people there at the moment, and you might have more luck later.

If you get in, make a bee-line for the train. There was a point this morning where the servers were getting bad again, and I thought I would be locked out of Witching Hour forever. So when I actually got in, I got myself out of the ASAP. Cantermore is a bit of a death-trap. You can't count on it staying available.
Ive been trying for 5 hours. When the game load all it shows is cantermore in game world, but it wont let me move my character.

Lumienaughty

Quote from: cookiezmilk on 2015 Jan 25, 15:39:43
Ive been trying for 5 hours. When the game load all it shows is cantermore in game world, but it wont let me move my character.

You mean the zoomed out view of the town? Yeah, That's when the 'wait list' fails. Don't bother waiting, you'll never get in through that. If you don't get in within a few seconds, you never will and will have to try again.

Just make an Earth Pony, I guess. (The horror!)
At least you'll be able to do something in Ponydale.

LostSanity

Being restricted to one "race" isn't "playing."
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

cookiezmilk

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 25, 16:07:01
Being restricted to one "race" isn't "playing."
Thats is true. Id want to play as unicorn and Pegasus, but I can't now.

Perry The Pony

We know this and are working on a solution.

Locking

Go Up