Post your LoE moments!

Started by LaptopCommandStation, 2012 Sep 30, 02:26:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Sep 30, 02:26:02 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 02:28:07 by LaptopCommandStation
Pics, vids, poses.  I know other ponies took screenshots!  Let's see them!(IDK if this should go in this section, so move as you will :))
I'll start
Spoiler: JULIUS!! • show

Spoiler: LCShadow on duty! • show

Interesting I don't have more, but I think i'll work on my video WHEN SONY VEGAS STOPS BEING DIFFICULT.  I need to re-install it AGAIN!

Deviant

>insert hat tower/ demonic head ponies here<

I think we all know about the book hat towers and the glitchy pony heads by now.
So let us all post some normal pics  ^-^
Spoiler: show

Rissian

2012 Sep 30, 05:05:32 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 05:13:22 by Trege
The sunsets in LoE are pretty cool.  ^-^
Spoiler: Sunset1 • show

Spoiler: Sunset2 • show

I love how long the sky stays purple during the sunset Ponyville looks great under a purple hue.

Ryo_D_Disk

oh dear I did not see this tread i made one in a difrent thread oh well i shall report it for deletion

but here is my livestream video for you all to enjoy
http://www.livestream.com/ryoddiskvision/video?clipId=pla_ead1436e-0333-4435-aa32-45321645afd1

Rissian

One last screenshot I took.
Spoiler: Moonlit View • show

The Wandering Magus

hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: because narcissism x3show'; }" />Spoiler: because narcissism x3show
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

Here's my character trapped in the Canterlot stairs  lol

Julius

Oh dear!

I... Well... Busted? It was for science I tell you!  X3

Hahaha!

Anyways, I couldn't get any pictures since the game wouldn't save them when I pressed F12. Hoping to see me in one of the many videos. I guess there's that To-Do list picture I took, but that was taken with my iPhone, so the screen looks bad.

I may Re-Download the game just to take some screens now... Hmm. What do you all say? Should I? I got time.  :]
Purr~

Rissian

The print screen button works good for screenshots in LoE. You just have to paste it in paint or something after pressing the key.

Julius

2012 Oct 01, 01:56:56 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 02:02:16 by Julius
You know what? I'm re-downloading just to take some screens. You're welcome.  ^-^

Never mind, it is over. At least LCS captured me (Lovin' that last image :P )! That was fun guys. :]
Purr~

TimeRight

2012 Oct 01, 14:53:59 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 14:59:43 by TimeRight
Time for a wall of pictures! mu wa hahahha!

The bowling ally. rolled a few balls. knocked over no pins... had fun!

The joke shop. twas closed so i had to just have a small desert from the store next door... mmm ice cream.

SUGAR CUBE CORNER! OH MY GOD! i mean the music pinkie had playing and the sweets and the party. SO MANY PONIES!!! sorry too much sugar.

So to calm down i did a few laps around the town hall... had a couple ponies watching and even some that asked what I was doing. so much randomness went on outside those double door

What trip to ponyvill would be complete without a small history lesson. and sneaking into a mares room to squee like a fan filly.

Got lost. looked for the most fashionable place and asked for direction. a guy named Julius was looking for tart- I mean a way in. seems it was closed. got directions to Sweet Apple Acers and looked fabulous

Sigh.... the school house. so small and quaint. if  i had seen it as a little colt it probably would have looked massive.

Speaking of that farm. I got on the roof of the barn... i had to climb... dam its tall! but the view of the almost endless apple trees is just breath taking.

hehe. found this little place and heard 3 little fillies talking about cutie marks. what i would have given for a place like that when i was a wee foal.

As the sun set it was just me and 3 other ponies left. so we stood on this hill. i had to get the view of Canterlot from here.

With us just left i decided why not a close up. somepony decided to talk... make for an interesting picture. thanks for sharing the last moment with me you three

Before everpony left i had to get this view. its just behind twilight's tree so easy to get it. bit of a steep climb. though... all in all this was a great experience. talking with friends, exploring and just having so much fun. thank you every pony!
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Itty Bit

the worlds best hiding spot.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 01, 14:53:59

Before everpony left i had to get this view. its just behind twilight's tree so easy to get it. bit of a steep climb. though... all in all this was a great experience. talking with friends, exploring and just having so much fun. thank you every pony!

Wow, TimeRight. That last one is the most amazing. O:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TimeRight

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 15:11:10

randomly found that hill. loved it! the view and timing was perfect the sun had JUST finished setting any everypony had swept all of the game. it was just us 4 so i decided. I have to take this view. I'm betting you probably got some good pictures or videos
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Oct 01, 15:18:17
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 15:11:10

randomly found that hill. loved it! the view and timing was perfect the sun had JUST finished setting any everypony had swept all of the game. it was just us 4 so i decided. I have to take this view. I'm betting you probably got some good pictures or videos

I didn't get to play. X3 It lagged, my connection kept timing out, and my desktop computer doesn't have a graphics card. Next time, though! I'm gonna prepare.

Billow Pillow

As unfortunate as it is, i was unable to get any screenshots or videos of myself playing LOE.  Given upon the fact that i was only able to play the game during the panel, which i actually did quite frequently.  However that is unneeded, because luckily enough for me i was able to play LOE next to the VA of Spike, was rather exciting to say the least.  :3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 01, 18:01:42
As unfortunate as it is, i was unable to get any screenshots or videos of myself playing LOE.  Given upon the fact that i was only able to play the game during the panel, which i actually did quite frequently.  However that is unneeded, because luckily enough for me i was able to play LOE next to the VA of Spike, was rather exciting to say the least.  :3

I could be wrong, but I heard from someone that Spike's VA was also the VA for Near in the anime Death Note. I would've been double excited! :3
Also, that same person told me that Pinkie Pie's singing voice is the VA who voiced Misa, also from Death Note.

BlackVortex

I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Elektriese1

The last 40 minutes of the pre-alpha as we were all hanging out in Sugarcube Corner

Mystic Flare

Just a picture of ponyville.

Go Up