Equestria Girls 3 details (SPOILERS, of course!)

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2015 Feb 16, 05:39:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jinxie Umbra

I'm actually looking forward to EG3, which is awkward to say but there ya go. Will be interesting to see how Josh Haber's writing turns out. I expect the movie to be good, but I doubt it can top Rainbow Rocks since that one had a musical theme and thus played to the strengths of the studio.

As for spoilery stuff...
  O:
Spoiler: show
I actually don't mind if human Flash falls for human Twilight. Never liked that a mere 5 minutes after pony Twi had a huge panic attack upon seeing her new body, she falls for one of these strange and terrifying creatures. Might even be the other way around; human Twi coming onto Flash on account of her different friends giving her a very different personality.

In regard to Midnight Sparkle, that sounds pretty cool. Almost like if Twilight had betrayed Celestia and joined forces with Nightmare Moon, ha! The idea of an evil Twilight gives me new hope that maybe, just maybe, Friendship Games could have a chance to top Rainbow Rocks.

One thing I'm hoping for is that in the end Midnight Sparkle gets redeemed and joins the Mane6 at CHS, thereby completing the group and maybe... Sunset Shimmer will consider returning to Equestria permanently? As Twilight's student or something. And she'd feature in the main series from time to time.
<3

PS: I hope there's at least one song in Friendship Games that is actually performed by the Rainbooms.  X3

Hash Myth

This is why I personally think EG movie series really has nothing to do with FiM with all the tweak and changes of the characters and randomness story lines wrapped around music playing humanoid pony's... Yeah, I really don't care where this derailed train is going...

Plus no soccer? Well then again they did not play any soccer other then when Twilight and Rainbow Dash played really... Maybe they cancelled it due to the budget cuts from the repairs from Sunset Shimmer demon tantrum?  :3

I just want to see where DJ-Pon3 (aka Vinyl Scratch) is going in the EG series, I mean at least they did a good job with the short "Music to my Ears"

daringfire

2015 Mar 19, 20:23:16 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 19, 22:09:14 by Chishio Kunrin
BTW star song is also a G3 pony...  I want that glow rainbow dash :3
Spoiler: Season 5 spoiler • show
Also am I the only one who noticed the wall of cutie marks that you see in the season 5 trailer?? :)
Daring fire, kawaii potatoes

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: daringfire on 2015 Mar 19, 20:23:16
Also am I the only one who noticed the wall of cutie marks that you see in the season 5 trailer?? :)

That doesn't really have anything to do with Equestria Girls 3. There's a thread about season 5 that you can discuss it in.

Also, remember to put spoilers in spoiler tags. Details of the episodes are spoilers until two days after their release.
I don't think we have a specific time requirement for the movies, but I'd personally say a few more days than that after the movie's release, since not everyone can see the movies within the first two or three days of them hitting theaters. That, and sometimes the movies only release in a small amount of theaters.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

killer snake

omc thank you for these! i love it whenever this stuff happens! (fyi i might sound like it but im not actually being sarcastic, im being serious)
Quote from: daringfire on 2015 Mar 19, 20:23:16

umm i never noticed it, can you please send me a link with the vid and tell me where on the video it is? thanks, send it to me on pm, thanks :P
killer snake, the assassin

Lync Volan

Quote from: KuddlyKalli on 2015 Mar 08, 20:49:24
I'm actually looking forward to EG3, which is awkward to say but there ya go. Will be interesting to see how Josh Haber's writing turns out. I expect the movie to be good, but I doubt it can top Rainbow Rocks since that one had a musical theme and thus played to the strengths of the studio.

As for spoilery stuff...
  O:
I actually don't mind if human Flash falls for human Twilight. Never liked that a mere 5 minutes after pony Twi had a huge panic attack upon seeing her new body, she falls for one of these strange and terrifying creatures.
Sunset Shimmer will consider returning to Equestria permanently? As Twilight's student or something. And she'd feature in the main series from time to time.
<3

PS: I hope there's at least one song in Friendship Games that is actually performed by the Rainbooms.  X3
Spoiler: thats a nice spoiler • show
the Flash and Twilight thing is not the strangest pairing i have seen in the fandom if anything it reminds me of another 2 pairings from 2 other shows beside Twilight studies and stuff maybe she found this "Humans" intriguing and new/fascinating or like someone says "its in the DNA" :]?

and about Sunset Shimmer returning "Permanently" i am pretty sure i already heard many others say that her place is with the others back in CHS but they would like her to go to Equestria in a few episodes since the portal is now freely open and also your the 2nd person i met to say Sunset Shimmer would be Twilight's Student...but Sunset Shimmer has proven she is pretty smart and well rounded in magic already and maybe a complete match for Twilight as a Unicorn but since shes an Alicorn thats another story and i personally prefer a tag team against an immovable foe cause tag teams are awesome :3

PS:I just mentioned the Rainbooms in Eg3 on facebook :/ 

Lync Volan

2015 Mar 23, 06:29:02 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 23, 06:36:08 by Lync Volan
i'm wondering how 3 of you got above my last post cause y'all weren't there when i posted it o.O?

Post Merge

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Mar 14, 17:08:24
This is why I personally think EG movie series really has nothing to do with FiM

Plus no soccer? Well then again they did not play any soccer other then when Twilight and Rainbow Dash played really... Maybe they cancelled it due to the budget cuts from the repairs from Sunset Shimmer demon tantrum?  :3

the story in Eg doesn't really effect the FIM series but there still connected as far as i know and i still suspect a little something from season 5 to Still any Naysayer :nod: 

also i don't see how playing a school sport costs money and Sunset Shimmer fixed the school i'm 80% sure it didn't cost the school a dime Besides! money hasn't been a issue that couldn't be solved in the cartoon universe. at least as far as i know...

Chishio Kunrin

Weeeeell...
Equestria Girls 3: Friendship Games Bingo board! Warning: Spoiler and possible spoilers on it.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 08, 01:53:14
Weeeeell...
Equestria Girls 3: Friendship Games Bingo board! Warning: Spoiler and possible spoilers on it.

Spoiler: WHAT!? • show
NO PONY TWILIGHT?! DD:
i should have never shimmed through that >A<

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 08, 14:34:38
Spoiler: WHAT!? • show
NO PONY TWILIGHT?! DD:
i should have never shimmed through that >A<

Oh, don't worry, that's not the spoiler. I have no idea if that'll happen or not.
But if pony Twilight didn't appear in the movie, then that'd open the door wide open for Sunset Shimmer to come to the rescue and be the one to team up with the other five and save the dayyyy!! :D
Or maybe pony Twilight will appear in the movie and won't be able to face off against the antagonist.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 09, 00:11:41
Oh, don't worry, that's not the spoiler. I have no idea if that'll happen or not.
But if pony Twilight didn't appear in the movie, then that'd open the door wide open for Sunset Shimmer to come to the rescue and be the one to team up with the other five and save the dayyyy!! :D
Or maybe pony Twilight will appear in the movie and won't be able to face off against the antagonist.

Spoiler: i think your forgetting she already has! • show
Cough! What You Talking About?! Sunset Shimmer already practically saved the day in Rainbow rocks by bringing the friends back in Balance to face off against the Dazzlings and also helped at the end of the song

she Probably gonna save the day again weather Pony Twilight shows up or not unless you mean something like "Leadership" then i see it like "Leonardo & Raphael" from the TMNT (2007) movie where they both act like leaders (at least from my point of view)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 09, 15:24:50
Spoiler: i think your forgetting she already has! • show
Cough! What You Talking About?! Sunset Shimmer already practically saved the day in Rainbow rocks by bringing the friends back in Balance to face off against the Dazzlings and also helped at the end of the song

she Probably gonna save the day again weather Pony Twilight shows up or not unless you mean something like "Leadership" then i see it like "Leonardo & Raphael" from the TMNT (2007) movie where they both act like leaders (at least from my point of view)

I kinda meant, the main one to lead the others to save the day. It would be neat. Now that she has learned something about friendship and has achieved a transformation, she's ready to step forward and lead her friends to victory against the next magic-fueled antagonist they'll face.

What'll be weird is...
[spoiler]if we end up with this thing where pony Twilight brought down Sunset and helped teach her about friendship, and Sunset brings down human Twilight and helps teach her about friendship. lol
[/spoiler]

Jinxie Umbra

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 09, 15:55:19
I kinda meant, the main one to lead the others to save the day. It would be neat. Now that she has learned something about friendship and has achieved a transformation, she's ready to step forward and lead her friends to victory against the next magic-fueled antagonist they'll face.

What'll be weird is...
[spoiler]if we end up with this thing where pony Twilight brought down Sunset and helped teach her about friendship, and Sunset brings down human Twilight and helps teach her about friendship. lol
[/spoiler]

The circle completes!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 09, 15:55:19
Now that she has learned something about friendship and has achieved a transformation

What'll be weird is...
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Click Click Click • show
"A" transformation? she has like 3 Transformations she has achieved

Demonic Transformation Achieved by Tactical Quick Planing to gain the Crown

Half Pony Transformation Achieved by gaining friendship & extra confidence

Butterfly/Time To Shine/Phoenix Transformation Achieved by (i'm not really sure) but i personally think she gained it from Emotional Balance of sorts because ever since she was beaten by Twilight and the others she was so let down and kinda less confident and displayed a lose of hope about ever making up for her past actions but now she seems 1OO% Emotionally Balanced (if you count the music video "My Past Is Not Today") 
Spoiler: All Sunset Shimmers Transformations • show

and about Sunset Shimmer teaching human Twilight about friendship...all i can imagine is her telling HT To CHILL OUT! since i still don't see her motives for anything she is gonna do
(not that i want to hear that much of a spoiler XD)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 09, 22:13:16
Spoiler: Click Click Click • show
"A" transformation? she has like 3 Transformations she has achieved

Demonic Transformation Achieved by Tactical Quick Planing to gain the Crown

Half Pony Transformation Achieved by gaining friendship & extra confidence

Butterfly/Time To Shine/Phoenix Transformation Achieved by (i'm not really sure) but i personally think she gained it from Emotional Balance of sorts because ever since she was beaten by Twilight and the others she was so let down and kinda less confident and displayed a lose of hope about ever making up for her past actions but now she seems 1OO% Emotionally Balanced (if you count the music video "My Past Is Not Today") 
Spoiler: All Sunset Shimmers Transformations • show

and about Sunset Shimmer teaching human Twilight about friendship...all i can imagine is her telling HT To CHILL OUT! since i still don't see her motives for anything she is gonna do
(not that i want to hear that much of a spoiler XD)

I meant the half-pony transformation. Hmm, I'm half-tempted to call it a harmony transformation, but the sirens had similar ones, except with their fin-wings.

But anyway, Sunset has a pony transformation now, meaning she's at full friendship power! :3

And I only partially know why human Twilight will need a friendship lesson. X3 But I'm sure she'll need one.
I mean, hey, without telling you any spoilers, think about this: she's never met the other five, since, like Pinkie said in the first movie, she doesn't attend Canterlot High. She lives on the other side of town and goes to a different school. You have to wonder if she has friends, and if she does, what kind of people are they?

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 10, 15:07:13
I meant the half-pony transformation. Hmm, I'm half-tempted to call it a harmony transformation, but the sirens had similar ones, except with their fin-wings.

But anyway, Sunset has a pony transformation now, meaning she's at full friendship power! :3

And I only partially know why human Twilight will need a friendship lesson. X3 But I'm sure she'll need one.
I mean, hey, without telling you any spoilers, think about this: she's never met the other five, since, like Pinkie said in the first movie, she doesn't attend Canterlot High. She lives on the other side of town and goes to a different school. You have to wonder if she has friends, and if she does, what kind of people are they?

i think there Half pony form is called "Anthro" actually i just say "Half Pony" cause i fine it easier to spell

Lync Volan

Spoiler: Since the trailer is finally out i think i'm gonna say something here! • show
In the season 5 prim trailer we see Starlight Glimmer which some thought was Aria Dazzle and i thought it was somepony related to Diamond Tiara.

Now! in the Equestria Girls Friendship Games trailer we see someone that looks like Suri but some think its Starlight Glimmer.

(is someone playing games with us!?)

ScarletInk

I don't like Equestria Girls so much, but, after Rainbow Rocks, I was really curious about the real human Twilight.
Though, I'll miss the dragon, talking Spike.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Chishio Kunrin

New EG3 stuff!
First, an EQD article about the EG3 website and info revealed on it.
Looking at those pictures, I just now realized that it seems Hasbro's advertisements of the Shadowbolts dolls are different from what they're actually going to look like in the movie. I mean, more different than it is with the mane six.
Spoiler: Screenshot from the first trailer • show

Spoiler: Comparisons • show
Sunny Flare
- Promo art: Long hair tied in pigtails with golden yellow bows.
- Trailer: Short hair.
Sour Sweet
- Promo art: Hair tied up with a pair of buns on her head.
- Trailer: Hair tied back in a ponytail, with a red berry clip or hair tie.
Indigo Zap
- Promo art: Hair tied back in a ponytail. Her hair is blue with red and purple streaks.
- Trailer: ??? I'm confused. Is she supposed to be the one with the swept back blue hair, or is that someone else? In the promo art, her skin is pink, but her doll's skin is closer to that blue-haired goggles-wearing girl in the trailer.
Lemon Zest
- Promo art: Hair tied in a ponytail, with the hair tie really low down.
- Trailer: Hair is down, with kind of sweeping bangs/fringe in the front. Her hair is more green than yellow.
Sugarcoat
- Promo art: Hair tied in ponytails with her bangs/fringe curled to the sides.
- Trailer: Hair tied in ponytails with her bangs/fringe really long and pinned back over the top of her head.

Gah, Hasbro, PLEASE make your merchandise match the show/movies!! :/ If I'm left seriously confused as to whether or not a doll is supposed to be a certain character because they look so freaking different, then you have really messed up!

Second, EG3 trailer #2:

Trust me, it starts out looking like some kind of fan-made thing, but it's an official trailer that was apparently shown at SDCC.
Spoiler: About the trailer • show
AHHH, I might be right about there being a Principal Cadance! Though, that was kind of obvious. Meanwhile, it seems my expectations about human Twilight were wrong. It looks like she might not succumb to peer pressure from her classmates. Maybe it'll be different when they start competing or something.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 28, 22:06:35
Second, EG3 trailer #2:

Trust me, it starts out looking like some kind of fan-made thing, but it's an official trailer that was apparently shown at SDCC.
I actually enjoyed that trailer more then the 1st one X3

Go Up