Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Granted, but now abcchdefghijklllnñopqrrrstuvwxyz

Apple Bloom: Ah really wish mah sister was here! ono
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Cybestry

Granted, but Applejack is unconscious  from being hit in the head with an apple

I wish background ponies had more  attention

DarkSpectre

Granted, but they hired more background ponies to be the background's background.

I wish I could walk on water.

Free Hugs!

Chromastone64

Granted, but only on absolutly 100% pure water.
I wish I didn't have so much work at collage. (I also wish I knew how this random person got my Skype name and liiteraly just sent me a slightly creepy message...blocked.)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Buttercookie

Granted, now you are expelled from college, and now that person has complete control over your Skype  ovO
I wish
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

Naura

Granted, but it de-wished itself after 1 second.
I wish I could draw better.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Cybestry

Granted, but your art is invisible

I wish I could code better

Naura

Granted, but somepony always steals your work so you can't use it because it gets copyrighted.
I wish I could get a hug from somepony that isn't in my family.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

DarkSpectre

Granted, I give you a hug while disguised as somepony from your family, and grab a snack while I do so.

I wish my muse would stop being so lazy and help me write.

Free Hugs!

Cybestry

Granted, now your muse isn't lazy and you work so much, you miss a OSW!

I wish for something pony-related.

Naura

Granted, you get a plushie Pinkie, but 10 secods later the Tardis appear and fly away with it.
I wish I could eat meat in Equestria... ovO

Cybestry

Granted, but the only meat edible in equestria are the tongues of animals (Still covered in spit)

I wish bronies took over the world!!!!!!

Sunshine Smash

Granted. But it's the very obnoxious ones everyone hates.

I wish I could find a store where Omega Ruby is before the Beldum event ends.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Cybestry

Granted, but right when you reach for the last game in stock , someone takes it before you do

I wish my parents would approve of  me being a brony

Peace Keeper

Granted, now they treat you like a daughter.

I wish for a cool weather for this OSW.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Cybestry

Granted, but a freak heat wave raises the temperature 20 degrees warmer.

I wish I had a portal gun!

Sunshine Smash

Granted. It's the one portal device. And no other portal creation device existed.

I wish the miracle happen..... (I'm aware it's grammatically incorrect. It's a reference joke.)

Peace Keeper

granted, but the miracle happened for someone else

I wish it rained more.

Sunshine Smash

Granted. It now rains fire more.

I wish my phone wasn't always signed in on this website for whatever reason.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but now it has a hard time signing in to this site.

I wish I can replace my GPU in my laptop with a better one without opening it up wholesomely.

Go Up