Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

I'll watch up to the middle part then.  The "you have fulfilled your life purpose" part should be easy to spot.  I'll stop there.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 22, 15:05:00
I'll watch up to the middle part then.  The "you have fulfilled your life purpose" part should be easy to spot.  I'll stop there.

You should watch the whole thing in my opinion... I mean, you're not giving them a chance... :s

Well, this just made our dear Twily at least twenty percent cooler. lol

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Purr~

Rissian

2013 Feb 22, 22:18:59 #902 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 22, 22:26:09 by Trege
It wasn't that bad though a bit rushed and I'll miss old Twilight but the writers had great songs and everything and they said the rest of it will be wrapped up in the premier.

As far as her being a perfect princess I doubt it, she will still make mistakes more than likely even Celestia and Luna still make mistakes despite being princesses. Not to mention every character always has their crazy moments Twilight's have been the most extreme ones as well.

I'm pretty sure the writers won't make it constantly perfect as that would drive away people from the show.

I love the friend song ever since it had funny timing, and I wish the sad song was longer.

HerpyDooves

I just got the chance to watch the last episode, and, well, I don't know the words to describe it, but Ishould tell you that I was tearring up almost through the whole thing. I have no complaints, and I think Twilight being an Alicorn will be only a good thing. Season 4 countdown starts... now!

Lyana

I think as long as Twilight is still Twilight and they don't change her into a perfect little princess her being an alicorn shouldn't matter too much. Though I admit I didn't like the change and first and it felt weird thinking of her as an alicorn I have warmed up to the idea and it's not going to stop me from watching the show.

Thanks for the drawings Sugarcup!

Night Pony

It's just like when Ichigo started to use his hollowfication. Things are going to get epic.  :3

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 27, 13:03:01
It's just like when Ichigo started to use his hollowfication. Things are going to get epic.  :3

Let's hope it doesn't get to the point where she's like Ichigo toward the end of the war, though. :l Then, people will really, really complain about her being OP... because she will be OP if that happens. *Cough* Not that I'm saying Ichigo became OP. :ajshifty: Nooo.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 27, 13:36:51
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 27, 13:03:01

Let's hope it doesn't get to the point where she's like Ichigo toward the end of the war, though. :l Then, people will really, really complain about her being OP... because she will be OP if that happens. *Cough* Not that I'm saying Ichigo became OP. :ajshifty: Nooo.

Because the 2nd hollow form and the final Getsuga Tenshou wasn't OP. :ajshifty:

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

HerpyDooves

I figured Twilight being a Alicorn would be as OP as Jake from Adventure Time. Example: Jake encounters countless problems that could be easily be solved by him just extending himself, but he doesn't. This is how I feel Twilight will act, but obviously in pony form, not dog. :P

Jenzy

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Feb 27, 22:46:44
I figured Twilight being a Alicorn would be as OP as Jake from Adventure Time. Example: Jake encounters countless problems that could be easily be solved by him just extending himself, but he doesn't. This is how I feel Twilight will act, but obviously in pony form, not dog. :P

From the episode where Finn's Frisbee is stuck in the tree. And Finn decided to get it himself...

"Sometimes a man just has to get back his own catch-and-throw disk"

We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves... soon...

byndbored

what they have to face a villain with extremely high resistance to magic? (even higher if it's from an alicorn) :s
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Dawnstar

It would certainly provide an interesting challenge for the group if there was a villain who was either resistant to or absorbed pony magic.

HerpyDooves

They have the Elements of Harmony, though.

byndbored

2013 Mar 02, 01:30:10 #913 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 02, 01:32:45 by byndbored
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Mar 02, 01:04:02
They have the Elements of Harmony, though.

Yeah but what if the villain isn't evil just really angry for some reason. (the Elements of Harmony may not work if the villain isn't evil)
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Go Up