About a little Project called K30Productions

Started by L. Pondera, 2013 Sep 10, 01:18:57

previous topic - next topic

Would you like to see K30Production making content for the Brony Community?

No, already too many teams out there.
Well maybe, if its any good I suppose.
Sure, I believe (to a degree) in what you are doing.
 Yes. There can never be too many people out there making things!
Yes, I would not only like to see this, but would like to join/help.
Go Down

L. Pondera

2013 Sep 10, 01:18:57 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 11, 21:40:18 by Lord Yahweh
So, where to start? I (Killer30 a.k.a. Josh as you may call me, with my permission of course. Rather it be Killer or Yah, or Kilo 30.) started this company, for the purpose of; Funding, Animating, Writting, Connecting, and all that stuff. For Bronies and other fandom groups i.e. Furries, Steampunks ect. and so forth. Because a number of the artist and musicians and writters have alot of talent and ideas. They just cant do it all. And I feel they deserve to have the oppertunity to make their visions real. So I am gathering the funds, writting the ideas, practicing with my artistry, and making some connections. All so I can help these guys, and make some really good stuff.

My goal aside from helping the fandoms untapped potential get their start/big break? Nothing really. All I could want is actually easy enough to do once I gather all I need. I'll make mods for games, artwork and music(not alone since I fear I am not the most talented). Also promote and fund others to do the same. Its a simple idea, I just want to run with it. Now since I havent all the tools nor funds. I havent been able to animate. I have, however had plenty of time to write and begin concept work for future projects. So this is all I can offer for the time being:

Please go to the Fluttershy video, and leave a comment on your thoughts. It would help alot to get some in-put on it.
Simple stuff, just wanted to atleast do something. Felt bad leaving the place empty. Not to mention I could use aid brainstorming. But yeah. Channel is listed for 18+, because some future content will be for the older audience, and I dont want to get flagged for it when those projects come out. Otherwise, most of the content will be for all audiences.

I'm sure you'll notice its mostly cheap crap, but really. What did you expect from a newly formed company without a full staff, and whose lead developer is without tools for the time being? I cant make anything yet. So I just did this, one to thank some artist friends, one to gather concept work, and another just to promote a good soundtrack from an old indie game. (That guitar stuck with me atleast. And it is a sweet little game.) So do be patient until things get into order.
"And so his soul took flight, to where they would meet again, at eternities end." - Partial of a project I am working on.
"Logic is wasted on those with egos, just as time is wasted on counting the stars." - J.A.S

Teal Turken

2013 Sep 11, 08:37:04 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 11, 08:39:01 by Teal Turken
I don't know, K30 sounds like it wants to be like Newgrounds with the added "Help the community" feature.

Also I listened to not only the Fluttershy theme concept but also Together The Music, which is not posted here but is in your video list on Youtube.
I just found them boring. I was checking my facts on Newgrounds online while listening to Together and completely forgot the music was even playing.

Post Merge

Not trying to sound offended or jerky but what potential has the Brony Community not realized? We've already got massive amounts of music, art, animation, tons of websites that connect us and lots and lots of writing whether it's fanfic writers or writing for animation or even for cons.

L. Pondera

2013 Sep 11, 21:35:56 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 11, 21:43:32 by Lord Yahweh
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 11, 08:37:04
I don't know, K30 sounds like it wants to be like Newgrounds with the added "Help the community" feature.

Unlike Newgrounds, K30P wont just be a website for people to post whatever crap they do or make. But actually a company funding artist to help them make a living. Then promoting it on forums and other websites. So that it can get the notice it deserves, and possibly become profitable enough that the artist wont depend on K30Ps money to survive. Honestly, if people want to know how K30P works, they can just ask, I will take the the time to answer all their questions. Which is what they should do instead of make an assumption of what the goals and means of a company are.

QuoteNot trying to sound offended or jerky but what potential has the Brony Community not realized?

Alot of people are rather unnoticed. Or maybe they arent Bronies, but still made a decent contribution to the community. And who said K30Productions was exclusive to Brony? I do after all intend to produce work for ALOT of fandoms. And what I dont do, I'll make sure other people have all they need, so they can do it. As a business, not as 4chan. K30P is there to help these creators who didnt get an early start in producing art for their fandom, and thus didnt get the sheer recognition of others. Or they just started. Or, and this is crutial, they havent been discovered yet either through lack of notice, the amount of content they released for the fandom/or in general, lastly because some of their earlier work was unpopular.
There is still people out there who have alot to offer, like Serated Skies for one. So, K30Productions is there to give them a boost, or a job. Because K30P isnt just throwing around other peoples work shouting "Look Over Here!", no, its going to be making its own things. Animations and music, video game mods and (if everything goes well) video games aswell. Dont underrate the potential of K30Productions. After all, I intended it to bridge the gap between Companies/Producers/Hasbro/Viacom/whatever you should already get the point, and the fans. By giving them a 'safe' place to produce and work, and helping them even when it doesnt work out. All without demanding much of anything. Most often nothing at all.
"And so his soul took flight, to where they would meet again, at eternities end." - Partial of a project I am working on.
"Logic is wasted on those with egos, just as time is wasted on counting the stars." - J.A.S

Teal Turken

I think I grasp what you're saying. (Might reread it tomorrow, it's been a long day for me.)
I want to say stuff but I'm too tired right now.

Go Up