Bloomberg trolled me

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 18, 14:29:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

I set my desktop ponies up to play Hoofball when a random Bloomberg appears in the middle of my screen. I swear, that tree stalks me.

Lord of Madness

i keep telling you all that the trees are out to get us... they just sit there... watching us... waiting... i bet they even know what im thinking... ovO

Crystal Chaos

Including Fluttertrees.  ovO

Tiger

Occasionally, Applejack makes Bloomberg randomly appear, then kicks him to make an apple fall down.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Crystal Chaos

I figured that out. I also learned I cannot use Rainbow Dash. She did two Sonic Rainbooms and my computer crashed. Guess it's Twilight and Spike only.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 18, 22:35:51
I figured that out. I also learned I cannot use Rainbow Dash. She did two Sonic Rainbooms and my computer crashed. Guess it's Twilight and Spike only.

Sonic rainboom = mass destruction (No matter where it takes place)

Chishio Kunrin

I think Filly Rainbow Dash does Sonic Rainbooms more frequently than Rainbow Dash. :\ She's adorable and scruffy, but I had to stop using her.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 18, 22:43:57

I think Filly Rainbow Dash does Sonic Rainbooms more frequently than Rainbow Dash. :\ She's adorable and scruffy, but I had to stop using her.

Yeah. Can you disable Sonic Rainbooms? I think you can.

HerpyDooves

I'm really afraid to use Rainbow Dash now  lol

Book Smarts

It could be one of those trees from Rockos Modern Life where they would stalk an innocent skier until they pop up right in front of them  ovO

that or you make them mad and they charge and attack you all at once

Zaner-Boy

I warned you 'bout dem trees bro!

Lord of Madness

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 18, 22:39:44

Sonic rainboom = mass destruction (No matter where it takes place)

*turns on computer, [crashes because you turned it on]* <--- me  :l

SweBow

Tekner

Night Pony

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 26, 18:33:43
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jun 26, 18:27:27

I got this covered!

NO!

Lollipop Chainsaw.This is one of many drawings made with that game as a reference.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up