Started by dr.induction, 2014 Aug 20, 17:16:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dr.induction

Idk, why not? thought of this on my way to my first job;

"The quietest persons tend to say the most"

or does that make no sense?

AaronMk

"I have a full cup of vodka for when I am thirsty and I have an empty cup for when i'm not thirsty LOGIC."
- A man named Tikhan, a friend of mine.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
- Sun Tzu

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

MrEmu

"Be the change in this world you wish to see" ~Gandhi

Zsaszz

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."
― Henry Wadsworth

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
-George S. Patton

dr.induction

"The person who says it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the person doing it"
- Chinese proverb

"Give them enough rope and they"ll hang themselves"
- ?

Rissian

"You believe that the strong exist to cull the weak. To use them as food. But you are mistaken . . . The strong exist, not to feed off of the weak, but to protect them!"

"I want you to understand something. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but also the
future of the one you are trying to protect. Defeat isn't an option for the sword that protects others.
You should keep that thought engraved in your heart."

"You'll only realize that you truly love someone if they already caused you enormous pain. Your enemies
can never hurt you the way your loved ones can. It's the people close to your heart that can give you the
most piercing wound. Love is a double-edged sword, it can heal the wound faster or it can sink the blade
even deeper."

"New eras don't come about because of swords, they're created by the people who wield them."

Kudos to anyone who recognizes these. Regardless of where they're from they're pretty good things to remember.

Julius

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

~ A fantastic man. ;)
Purr~

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: The wise words of Uncle Iroh • show

Spoiler: Wait! • show

Spoiler: Feels • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 01, 00:10:58
Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

~ A fantastic man. ;)

~ An Alons-y man. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Yuriski

Some of my favourite proverbs:

"The obstacle is the path." - A Zen Proverb

"One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full, and he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem." - Alexander Jodorowsky

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." - Dr Seuss.

Aerodash

2014 Sep 01, 17:20:30 #10 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 01, 19:27:52 by Aerodash
"I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains." - Anne Frank

The fact that she could write such positive lines in dire adversity astounds me.

Howitzer

2014 Sep 01, 18:29:50 #11 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 01, 18:36:25 by Howitzer
Moments pass and time moves on but dreams remain for just as long as there's dreamers. - Dennis DeYoung

You don't have to die to go to heaven or hang around to be born again just tune into what this place has got to offer cause we may never be here again. - Sammy Hagar

Don't look back, a new day is breakin' - Tom Scholz

So if you're tired of the same old story turn some pages, and roll with the changes - Kevin Cronin

Till I'm six feet under I won't need a bed gonna live while I'm alive I'll sleep when I'm dead - John Bon Jovi

It's a long way to the top, if you wanna Rock 'n Roll - Bon Scott

You gotta fight for your right to party. - Beastie Boys

Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' I don't know where I'll be tomorrow, wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' - Steve Perry

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

AaronMk

"Free Will is a myth. Religion a joke. We are controlled by something greater: memes. The DNA of the soul!"

"Who saves the weak from the man who saves the weak?"

- Both by Monsoon.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

MrEmu

Quote from: Yuriski on 2014 Sep 01, 05:02:06

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." - Dr Seuss.
OhMiGosh I <3 Dr Seuss! O:

MrEmu

"I will eat all the Ice cream and you will have none, and there will be equality...there...there's your quote."
~A very big derp from about 45 seconds ago...

"Things WILL get better"
~By best friend! *-*

Howitzer

2014 Sep 10, 22:55:21 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 10, 22:58:47 by Howitzer
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?       -Steven Wright

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.     -Alfred Hitchcock

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Greyscaleisme

2014 Sep 11, 00:51:58 #16 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 11, 00:56:39 by Greyscaleisme
"With great knowledge, comes great responsibility" ~Spiderman's uncle

"Better to die on ones feet than live on ones knees" ~Can't remember

"Facta, non verba" ~Some roman dude

"Vini, vidi, vichi" ~Julius Ceasar
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Little Star

"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God, while destroying a visible nature. Unaware that the nature he is destroying is this God he is worshipping."

Idk that quote just speaks to me. Found it on tumblr.

Ryo_D_Disk

"..."~Ryo D Disk from the chatbox

Well it's suport of some form

Little Star

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Sep 11, 10:48:11
"..."~Ryo D Disk from the chatbox

Well it's suport of some form

Very inspirational

Go Up