I've decided on a name!!!

Started by Serendipitous Chorus, 2016 Jan 16, 08:51:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Serendipitous Chorus

I've introduced myself before, I was Kirru(My usual anime community Kitsune name) (I did make a new account and that old one will not be used anymore) and after speaking with my brother who's been a brony since birth like myself (I watched the ORIGINAL MLP haha) we decided on names so I made this to clarify who I am :D

Serendipitous Chorus (I'm still deciding whether it looks better as Serendipitus or Serendipitous... but the second is the real spelling...)
My brother will be Soprano Chorus. We're both Pegasi and even though this is our first time getting into the open server day, we've been watching since the beginning, so I hope you guys don't think of us any less for missing the last open betas and we're in this for the long haul!!

I want the developers to know that we support everything they do and want them to take their time with this to make it a Brony's Haven, making dreams come true is something amazing. You don't have to be Superman to make an impact on someone  <3 <3 <3

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up