A typical day in Equestria. (Jump-in)

Started by Sook, 2014 Jun 12, 09:00:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sook

((Sorry if this has been done before. X3))
It was a bright, sunny day at the Crystal Empire. The portal at the castle flashed briefly, and a yellow unicorn emerged. Sook quickly made his way towards the train station.

michalthekid

There, on the platform stood a brown pegasus. He seemed rather angry or bored.
((I wonder who that is))

Sook

Sook approached him. "Hey, Michal. How ya doing?"

michalthekid

"You see, I'm really excited" Michal said. "I think you could've told by my look".

michalthekid

"I actually looked happy. Must be my special day. Don't you think"

Sook

Sook was confused. "What do you mean?"

michalthekid

"Time to unleash my evil plan..." whispered Michal, a bit too loud. "Uh, I mean, uh... I... Oh look! A muffin!"

Sook

"I... think I'll just go now, OK?" Sook decided. Well, that was awkward, he thought, stepping into the train that was about to leave to Ponyville.

Sook

Snowcraft_Pony

On the train Sook spotted Startlight, a crimson maned, black, Pegasus mare.
"Oh hi there."

zendayafan111

Maplewings flew to the train station, she kept getting weird looks from ponies ' ugh haven't they ever seen a peryton before?! ' she thought, she was pretty much the happy bubbly winged deer but today she just didn't feel good.
Stay Happy!

Lunnetta

A changeling disguised as a earth pony with blue hair with light purple streaks  in pig tails and dark blue eyes and light blue fur walked into town. She couldn't form a cutie mark to hide herself more so she hoped no pony would notice the flaw. She wondered around town looking at the sights.

"Wow Ponyvile is soo cool!"   ^-^

Go Up