em... hi i,m... dust royale

Started by scout is rainbowdash, 2013 Aug 09, 07:34:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

scout is rainbowdash

dust: "shy" em hi i,m dust royale from my family royale may you don,t belibe me but i,m a prince... not i,m not joking i,m a prince
my dad and mom are very rich but anyways i,m gald to be here... X3

Little Star

Do you think you could give us a little more information on your OC? I mean I would love to hear a back story or personality traits ^-^

scout is rainbowdash

dust: X3 "shy" em... mister i whish do that but my back history is personal... i so sorry :(

Little Star

Uh huh... I'm a girl ^-^ but okay

GlassMirror

that's fine if your backstory is secret
But at least give us your age
where u live...

((your original character cant be that secretive))

0jackie0

Even the basics would be nice. Give us anything to so we can get to know him a bit more. :/

scout is rainbowdash

dush: X3 ok my age is 12 i born in canterlot  >.< "sigh" i,m so so sorry mares and stalions "give a reverance" pls forget me :c

Bane Emural

That's a start. My OC is secretive but even he has to tell his background from time to time. Even if ponies get too nosy and finds out how old he really is.
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

scout is rainbowdash

dust: that's great mister i,m a artist i love art is my pasion X3 also that always is my entreteniment.

scout is rainbowdash

Dust:... you interested mister "blused"

0jackie0

That's 'Ms.', but yeah, I'm interested in knowing what kind of art you like the most.

scout is rainbowdash

dust: O.O you are a girl i so sorry ms. >.< well i like draw things do some photos and "blused" make some dress...

Go Up