[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Sure just contact Herpy Dooves providing your username and OC's name
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

HerpyDooves

2015 May 06, 07:24:42 #661 Last Edit: 2015 May 06, 07:27:20 by HerpyDooves
Indeed! Welcome to the herd :D

Since I hardly ever visit LoE anymore (to be completely honest), you may be better off contacting me through Skype.

EDIT: Also you may not show up on the front page for awhile. I don't plan on really booting up the herd until the game comes out.

Natsu

Lord almighty, I nearly forgot about this place.

How many years in development now and still in Alpha?

Amtrack

2015 Dec 06, 14:23:58 #663 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 06, 14:33:09 by Amtrack
Quote from: Natsu on 2015 Oct 25, 16:24:44
Lord almighty, I nearly forgot about this place.

How many years in development now and still in Alpha?

Am in the same boat, lol! Long time. I also notice some of the guilds like The asylum and The travelers blessing is not active anymore. Well it's been like 4 years now, Too bad.

Least this guild is still going strong.  (:

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Amtrack on 2015 Dec 06, 14:23:58
Am in the same boat, lol! Long time. I also notice some of the guilds like The asylum and The travelers blessing is not active anymore. Well it's been like 4 years now, Too bad.

Least this guild is still going strong.  (:

"Strong" lol

Regardless, welcome back, Morgan! And don't worry, once the game is released, everything LoE-related will spring to life :]

HerpyDooves

2016 May 26, 00:01:01 #665 Last Edit: 2016 May 26, 00:10:57 by HerpyDooves
I know nothing significant has happened, but I figured now is better than right before the game is released. The game has made a lot more progress than I thought, and from what I'm aware of, all (and if not most) of the gutting of the game is in place, so I just wanted to update the front page and begin fleshing out a lot of the herd. Just a little note..

Btw this isn't meant to be a hype post, I'm just explaining why I want to jump back in.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up