Careers/Part-Time Jobs

Started by Firey, 2012 Sep 05, 04:06:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

HVAC

Oddly Because of my schooling I could be considered a master (usually a 30 year trial is accomplished before being considered one) and Im only 19 :3 I am pretty much qualified to work on Nuclear reactors... even though replacing anything on one  takes about 20 hours. even a single wire needs A LOT of approvals from 2 different people of different respects. I am happy I really thought ahead in my career choice.

The Wandering Magus

Father is a patent litigation consultant with a Master's in Computer Engineering, Mother is a nurse at Stanford Medical Center, and I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering and hope to get a Master's in it, possibly PhD, and work in nanoelectronics and computing of some sort.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Midnight Breeze

2012 Oct 03, 01:33:11 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 01:57:08 by Midnight Breeze
I'm a Mental Health Technician, been working full-time in my hospital's psych ward for 2 years now. Let me tell you, working in the mental health field really wears at your own sanity, after the first year I had to be put on Paxil. It doesn't help that we get paid a whopping 8 dollars an hour, especially considering we have to deal with patients who are physically combative, morbidly obese and need to be lifted and bathed, or incontinent and have to be cleaned.

Comically enough, my parents both work at the same hospital. My mom's the Night Supervisor and my step-dad's the Head of Houskeeping.

Billow Pillow

Sad as it may be... going throughout the whole course of my life i have had only a few past part-time jobs.   One was from when i was around 10 - 12 years old and i used to deliver the papers to ever one on my route,  other then that i only ever else worked in the library.  Though i am planning on returning back to college coming up this January. 
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Shining Armor

I work at a supermarket just down the street. That is the only official place so far.
I don't really shine, too dirty.

Go Up