Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThetaSigmaIV

Agghh! i'm turning 15 this year- I do hope there are positions available next year after my Birthday...

But I find myself to be a pretty good Artist...
IGN = Fourth Doctor, Siggy Baker, Pocket Dimension

Professional digital artist, and full time fangirl, at your service!

Pepper Rose

Guys, it is not because they are out to discriminate, It is due to legal issues.
You do have to be a certain age to work places.
So try not to get so upset against them.
You guys are talented, just wait, keep working and once you are the right age, you will find yourselves  where you want to be.  :]

Ryo_D_Disk

Please bear in mind how big this game is and how long it's taking to develop I say this a lot but patience is a virtue and equestria was not built in a day. Game development takes a long time and we do not want to provide an incomplete product to you all. Now do note I don't speak for every team I am a moderator and personally don't get to far involved within the development cycle or how the other teams operate.

However to comment on the age restrictions do note although yes we are a fan project we are still a project developing a product and as such there are certain regulations to follow to keep in the clear. Again from the moderation standpoint we hold the 18+ policy because of what we do by regulating users, rulings and information. I can't speak for the other teams but do note its nothing against creators.

So to sum this all up please remember this is a recruitment thread not a discussion on when the game is coming out and for those creative users don't forget we do have Art, Audio, Video ect threads available on the forums if you want to share your work I would love to see it personally as a dabbling artist myself

butterbrony

i am pretty hyped about LoE but i have to wonder how much longer will it take for it to finsh making the game? ^-^

LuxrayStark

an application about 6 months but a game like its well morethan even longer
une application 6 mois environ mais un jeu comme sa bien plusque voire plus long
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Mizuki

It's possible to get rejected sometimes, like if you don't hear anything back in a really long time it's possible you just didn't make the cut :c

However you can always try again! Maybe make some improvements!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

LuxrayStark

on pourrait ajouter des teinte au pony je suis bon a rien dans la conception d'un jeu mais je me permet de donnée des idées :) comme des rayure par exemple
one could add color to pony I am good for nothing in the design of a game but I allows me to given ideas :) such as scratch
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

NowackingWiskey

2015 Mar 26, 22:30:49 #127 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 27, 15:56:17 by LaptopBrony
I Need Some Advice How Long Does It Take To Log In Im Sooo Frustrated !!!!! >:O

~Do not spam the emotes please

Mizuki

2015 Mar 26, 23:49:07 #128 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 27, 15:56:07 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: NowackingWiskey on 2015 Mar 26, 22:30:49
I Need Some Advice How Long Does It Take To Log In Im Sooo Frustrated !!!!!

You're not supposed to be able to log in right now. The servers are currently closed.

Billybob joe .Animations

I might be able to do 3D animation and modeling...  :P It is made in Unity right?  :o

MLPFAN15

OK When I applied I didn't have a large portfolio (still don't) but I hardly post my drawings as most are done and then immediately given away or sold (when I can). So mos the time I actually don't post unless it is for someone else on the website or drawn for myself. I draw way more than what's in my gallery but again I don't post everything. I am hardly on the website. I can wait longer and would just like to know if this is OK. I mainly draw for others more than myself. I would like to be a concept artist and again is wondering if what I previously stated is OK.

spiritwolf98

Quote from: Billybob joe .Animations on 2015 Apr 05, 15:53:33
I might be able to do 3D animation and modeling...  :P It is made in Unity right?  :o
Yes, Its made with unity
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Akilas

Season 5 is here ponys, now im exited by twice, this and the OWS it's like  :3
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Conman062000

castlemaid

If only I was worthy enough now to contribute. I really regret not trying to contribute in the early stages. The game from what I've seen so far is TRULY amazing for the way this staff has gone about creating it. From the artwork, to the animation, to the programming, even in the ALPHA version  :I

Apuppy120

Submitted a form to Programming, waiting for response.

I hope I make it...

genevamode

I'd love to try and help with the programming or modelling/animation. I have used Unity before but not for a long time. What kind of work are you looking for? MLP-related strictly, or just stuff we've made?  ^-^

Mizuki

Quote from: genevamode on 2015 Apr 11, 22:49:07
I'd love to try and help with the programming or modelling/animation. I have used Unity before but not for a long time. What kind of work are you looking for? MLP-related strictly, or just stuff we've made?  ^-^

I'm guessing both? like show off stuff you already have, but also show that you can mimic our cartoony horse style too.

SCS

Does anyone know if moderators are being hired at this point in time? I'm 18 years old and interested in helping out. I've had about 3 years of experience with moderation and administration on LuaLearners (defunct) and MLP Forums, the latter I'm currently on a hiatus from (my choice). I've also had about 2 years of experience with working with people in real life ranging from young children to senior citizens and anywhere in between as a volunteer at my local library.

Aside from staff experience, I've had about 8 years of general experience with internet forums and 6-7 years of experience with MMO games, such as Roblox.

PiXL

Well, if in need for a French translator or someone for sound/music, i can help  :]

Go Up