A Mod's OC

Started by Ateren, 2013 Apr 05, 00:57:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ateren

I know what you're thinking... "LEEE WHAA? A moderator that doesn't post often and mainly lurks the forum's and moderates is putting an OC here for RP? That's unheard of!" Well despite what you guys know, I'm a huge RPer; however, never was a fan of forum RPing. Since the IRC RPs and other sources are dying down and college is reaching semester's end, I have enough concentration to kill two birds with one stone. Entertain myself with new RP AND moderate. So be on your best behavior.  ;) (Fun fact: I RPed here back when it was Equestria Online with Tiger and Lord Madness.)

I'm going to simplify to basic info for now.

Name: Ateren Steelbender
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Snow white coat. Chocolate brown mane and tail color. Green eyes. A hammer and lightning. Always carries a sledge hammer with him.
Personality: Kind and often generous. Intelligent and can sometimes be collective. Charismatic and optimistic at times. Hard to anger but has trouble controlling it when it happens. Prefers to be on the ground except when building high structures despite being a pegasus. A builder and inventor. Tends to be rather unlucky and gets into trouble despite his characteristics. Strictly mood driven causing him to act different based on his mood and surroundings. Can have difficulty handling stress.

bleyd

guo guo welcome jejeje i like say welcome if i see your oc in ponyville lulululu ^^

Ateren

Thank you; you just might see him in ponyville. We'll have to see.

Gracie Sky

What's his special ability? Is he a blacksmith of sorts as his name would suggest?

What does "Ateren" mean, anyways?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Ateren

As I have mentioned in his personality that he's a builder. He works with metals and wood. Ateren's just a staple name that I use for all my main characters and OCs.

Go Up