A frightened filly

Started by Butterbell, 2013 Mar 22, 21:27:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

I'd like to understand exactly what her special talent is.

Is it animating... pictures or perhaps just any old thing? And upon animation they become violent? It's a very interesting concept, but I think you took it in the wrong direction with having the things she animates attack her and other ponies. Ponies in Equestria do not have talents that cause pain or grief. Ponies do not learn what their purpose in life is after something goes terribly wrong. I would suggest reapproaching this concept from a more positive angle.

But then again, you probably designed her to have some sort of Halloween theme. I still think you can change things around a bit to add a more optimistic flair to her.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Butterbell

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2013 Mar 25, 19:28:07
I'd like to understand exactly what her special talent is.

Is it animating... pictures or perhaps just any old thing? And upon animation they become violent? It's a very interesting concept, but I think you took it in the wrong direction with having the things she animates attack her and other ponies. Ponies in Equestria do not have talents that cause pain or grief. Ponies do not learn what their purpose in life is after something goes terribly wrong. I would suggest reapproaching this concept from a more positive angle.

But then again, you probably designed her to have some sort of Halloween theme. I still think you can change things around a bit to add a more optimistic flair to her.
Now that I read it I should really explain more,but yes I agree it dose seem like an interesting concept and I will look into modifying it.
everypony is equal.

Go Up