A griffin Oc that i'll use as much as Snowy and Olive.

Started by Snowy, 2012 Sep 15, 21:03:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Ok... so, whats just about as great as having a pregasus in a group of Oc's!?! A griffin! Thats what!

Anyway, this oc is a little different then the others, you'll see why. Ok she isn't that much done, but its only the age...

[Spoiler=Booming Cloud]

Name: Booming cloud

race: Griffin

personality: Shes fun, helpful and can be childish for her age. But through all her dippy moments, shes a very intelligent griffin who can do a lot of other things.

talent: Fighting, hunting and jumping high.

fears: Changelings and evil griffins.

backstory: The young Griffin was apart of the kingdom full of griffons. She lived a normal life, she enjoyed her parents, her brothers and sisters and her friends. When she was ten, she learned how to fight, using her tail, talons, and wings. her father took her and her brothers to a forest not so far from the kingdom. He taught them day after day to fight. A few years later, the kingdom was attacked by changelings. Her parents were fighting in the war. Her brothers and sister were all older, so they joined to. She started to get scared, so she left the kingdom and never came back. She moved to the forest. There, she fought off Manticores and other horrible monsters. She built a small cabin of rocks and tree sap. She had fun living in the forest, and she learned a lot from life in  it. She laughed at squirrels, and a lot of other animals. She even learned from squirrel's. She learned to crack nuts, and how to hunt. She moved away from the forest, leaving the house and everything she own's behind. She moved to ponyville in search of a new life.

dislikes: Changelings, being sad, not having fun.

pets: A owl named nips.

Appearance: Alot like this, but the purple part of her hair would be blue, and her back hair would be alot longer.
[\spoiler]

There, enjoy. Like the title, I'll use her alot for rp. I have to work on the backstory...
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Go Up