((need new name)) ((WIP, need a bit of help))

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Sep 11, 22:02:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

2012 Sep 11, 22:02:18 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 21, 07:00:35 by Nala Valor
New OC. So I'll just jump right in to it.=

Name: Cold Sprinkle
Appearence: coming soon. (a pink pelt, a yellow mane and tail and green eyes and always have a scarf, no Mather the season and temperature.)

Likes:cute cuddly critters ((just any animals that are cute)) ice skating, fashion and her favorite scarf.

Dislikes: her Mom's work, insects, crowds, beeing the center of attention.

Back story: ((I'll make it with more detail later... Tired right now))
She lives in an orphanage with her mom since her mom own and take care of it with her dad and other volunteer that want to help the kids in need. She was raised like all the kids at the orphanage= nicely and getting the health care she needs. When she got older, some of the kids that she grew up with either got adopted in previous years or just left because they were old enough to live on there own. So at 14, she was lonely and all the new kids that were raised we're either too young or just mean with her. Her mom got a small house beside the orphanage so that her mom and her could let more space for the orphans. It didn't took a month that her mom stopped using the house they built and slept in the orphanage to keep an eye on the orphans. She now owns the house all to herself in a way.

Cutie mark story: it was a night heart warming eve. She wanted to pass it with her real family and not with the orphans. After begging her mom, the only answer she received is "I'm sorry but I can't let the kids alone... Next year, I promise" so she was alone for heart warming eve. When it came time to eat, since nothing was ready for her dinner, she went in the kitchen and started to cook. She opened the cabinets to take a knife but the first 2 knife where rusted. Since she know how to sharpen metal blades ((since its not the first time she sharpened a knife)) while sharpening, both the kife's blade broke. She let them on the ground and went to actually eat something. When she came back to the blades to put them somewhere safer so that nopony step on them and hurt themselves. She took them and had a strange tought of putting those blades on her hooves. She stayed with this idea and kept sharpening until she created a new flat side on the blades. She went back in the kitchen and repeated the process with 2 other knifes. She took a strong piece of rope and tied the blades to her hooves. At first eye, she tought she made something stupid but in her mind, she felt like she needed to use the blades for something. She walked with them having a bit of difficulties staying in a straight line. By complete accident, she walked on a thick layer of ice on a lake. She gained back her balance and felt alive. She started to skate like if she knew how already, even tough she never even touched ice before because she's often inside. She did a few jumps and tricks, not sure of her actions. At the end of that performance, she looked at her flank to find her cutie mark.

Note= she doesn't care about temperature. That's why she always has her scarf. ((the temperature varies between -20 and 30 C° .Outside those limits, she will then mention that it's hot/cold
She's the OC that I adopted so y'all know. ^-^

Go Up