Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

I got my glasses, after over 2 years of not having a pair

It's great driving back from Woodstock reading all the signs I couldn't see before  X3

Julius

My sweet Angels distracted me from that shot on my arm. X3

Also, hot chocolate! :D
Purr~

Book Smarts

Fallout New Vegas for $4  :3

Julius

Purr~

Nala Valor

2 things.

1= just finished my composition for class and it sounds cool.

2= home alone!

Jenzy

Dear JULIUS CAESAR lol

Making an awesome Spanish Oral speech.

In Spanish Class, I did an Oral Speech on "La Technologia en el futuro." In my ideas, TVs and Cars, Busses, Trains, and Airplanes are no longer required to be used for transportation. Instead, we would travel via Portals (Portal Gun or Stationary) and TVs would "evolve" into holograms, which could also be used as a source to chat with your friends. And the big thing is travelling in a Grand Mansion accross the Earth or the Universe.
-Also, aside portals, jet-propelled backpacks.
-The Grand Mansion is also jet-propelled.

I enjoyed doing that.

byndbored

I have the coldest bedroom in the house that I live in.  :D
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Sea Foam

Absolutely random, out of nowhere brohoof from a guy today.

I was walking out of the shop and he, in. I politely stood aside and allowed his passage.
His eyes glanced to my pony shirt and, before I knew it, A striking hoof of righteousness was held in the air! (Good heavens!)
I was more than happy to meet his with mine.
An explosion happened.

The End.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

Finally got the money to donate $125 to Tobuscus's Indiegogo campaign. :D My loot is expected to come on August 31st, since the campaign ends in early July.

I'll get things like exclusive T-shirts, exclusive posters, exclusive slap bracelets, two special lootcrates, a signed Tobuscus headshot, etc! I wouldn't have donated this much if it weren't for the sheer amount of awesome loot.

Now to clean my room and wait for my mom to get back the other half of our tax return (which was taken by the government :l), so I can get money to buy ponies with. ovO Oh, and zip-off Tripp pants, at least one pair. I miss having Tripp pants. The zip-off ones transform into shorts, which is awesome.
I'll probably also responsibly use some of the money for normal pants too. :\ Siiigh. I need more pants, y'know? X3 But pants shopping is hard because I'm so short.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ComputerDeathglare

Rp over Skype with my irl friend. :3

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Jenzy

2013 Jun 01, 01:33:29 #2650 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 01, 05:37:42 by Jenzy
My Blue Belt test was finally over with :D

How I was easily able to break the wooden board with my step-behind side kick faster than when I did it my previous belt quite impressed myself. A lot more centered than last time too!

Finished Julius's Request!

Er... the outlines that is...

Almost 3AM. I really should go to bed X3

Little Judas

2013 Jun 01, 05:37:06 #2651 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 01, 05:38:59 by Little Judas
I got two annoying datacrons in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Tatooine, climb on a Sandcrawler stuck in the destert, jump on a balloon (that btw takes 40 min to make a full turn),
after a 30 min balloon ride above a godforsaken desert, jump out of the balloon and try to land on a second sandcrawler,
take the 1st datacron, carefully jump down, on the side edge drop down aiming for a small platform and get the second one.
Unfortunately I missed the platform, and I had to go on the balloon all over again. Second time I succeeded.

I DID IT!!! THE KNOWLEDGE AND POWER IS MINE!!!

Also, only the Tatooine bonus series and I can leave that dry wasteland. Oh how I hate Tatooine.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Sea Foam

Picked my college classes for my first ever semester.

Spoiler: show

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Angels Breath2

My smile of the day was talking to my man on the phone and hearing his wonderful voice I miss him so much I love you darky ;) <3 <3

The Wandering Magus

2013 Jun 01, 20:43:58 #2654 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 01, 20:45:34 by The Wandering Magus
being able to have time to be online and answer to threads x3

oh, and being able to attend a piano recital by a child prodigy!  John Baeg gave a benefit concert to us for charity
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Jenzy

Made it through all 96 Pages of Sugarcup's Art Thread. Starting from Page 1! ovO

The Silent Wolf

Got Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. (I've been squeeing over the dream eaters  X3 )
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Julius

My day... My day just started out crappy. It had its funny moments, but it was crappy.

For a while I was feeling down even... :c

... As the day progressed however... Things just got better and better... Ending with something that was really heartwarming to me. I am now quite happy once again, and it's all thanks to a few special ponies who I am both honored and proud to call friends... :)
Purr~

Tiger

Finding out all the fun and cruel ways to kill minecraft horses and other mobs with leashes ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Book Smarts

I got myself out of Bronze Tier Division V in LoL. It's not much, but it's a start

Go Up