Greetings Everypony

Started by GeekBAH, 2014 Jan 15, 13:06:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GeekBAH

Hello everypony. My name is Brent Hauserman, better known in the Brony community as the GeekBAH. I am a 21 year old college student from Michigan in the United States. A born-again Christian and otaku, I got into My Little Pony in October 2013 after seeing Smile HD for the first time (full details can be found in a video I made that will be linked to at the bottom). I run the GeekBAH Reviews, a YouTube Channel and Facebook page in which I make videos reviewing different anime as well as My Little Pony related things. I have reviews, PMV/AMVs, and so much more. I am also currently writing a FiM-Fiction entitled My Little Pony: Friendship of Generations - Season 01 The Dark Stars. It can be found on fimfiction.net under My Little Pony Friendship of Generations. As of typing this, I have released the prologue and first episode (as this FiM-Fiction is done episodic style instead of novella style). New episodes are released weekly on Fridays. As for myself, I am pretty easy to get along with. I am kind and helpful and try to never be controversial. If I have differing opinions, I state so in a polite manner and I always respect the differing opinions of others, even when I may not agree with them. In my opinion, Fluttershy is best pony and Diamond Tiara is worst. Outside of MLP, I am big into anime, music, and movies. I love to write and read and play video games. My favorite anime is Naoki Urasawa's Monster. My favorite genre of music is Classic Rock, though my favorite band, Foo Fighters, is more contemporary. My favorite movie is too hard to say because I like so many, but amongst my favorites are The Dark Knight, Dead Poet's Society, and Equestria Girls. My favorite video game genre is rpg, and favorite game is Telltale's The Walking Dead. So that's me in a nutshell. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask. There isn't much I'll hide. I'm excited for Legends of Equestria and hope it comes to be really good.

GeekBAH Reviews Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/GeekbahReviews

GeekBAH Reviews YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/geekbahreviews

Birth of a Brony (How I became a brony) Video

My Little Pony: Friendship of Generations FiM-Fiction
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/158702/my-little-pony-friendship-of-generations

Pipkin

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Valy Wave

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
:D

I hope you have a good time here and find some new friends ;)
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

GeekBAH

Thank you everyone :)

I hope to enjoy myself here. And if you're willing, check out my work on the YouTube link I posted and give me some feedback. I always appreciate good feedback. Same goes for the FiM-Fiction (also linked) :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up